Jesse_the_Scout

"- there is apparently a bug that when a Chaffee platoons with KV-1S (or other lower tier spread heavies), it will get their MM spread"

From FTR:

"- there is apparently a bug that when a Chaffee platoons with KV-1S (or other lower tier spread heavies), it will get their MM spread, Storm states he needs to check"

Any one know anything about this? Because if so: ZOMGTANKBONER. Gonna be platooning tonight, I will test it out. I notice they DO have the exact same MM weight, perhaps there's a link?

We did ARL44 and Chaffee for 2 battles, figured the ARL would be passible against 10s. We got tier 8 and tier 7 battles. Did TOG II for 2 battles in hopes of exploiting sheltered, first was tier 7 second was tier 10. 3/4 does seem suggestive, but it may simply be that a platoon with that composition is harder for MM to stick into high tier battles due to the weighting. I'll prolly test a few more with a KV-2 since a KV-2 v tiers 10s actually sounds pretty doable.

I also noticed a ~1.6 MB micropatch yesterday, it's possible they just fixed it once they found out.

I'll prolly test a few more with a KV-2 since a KV-2 v tiers 10s actually sounds pretty doable.

Doable? It used to be standard matchmaking for tier 6, and the KV-1 at tier 5 saw tier nine, since it could mount the big box turret and the 152. I'd say it's a go.