To avoid a few crayon moments, because allowed/permitted is such a random thing, this will help you avoid RO's/Red or achieve great victorious holidays!:

Banned:

Permitted:

• Crap
  • Retardant
  • Poop
  • bum
  • nads
  • Morons
  • PINAS (unless directed at a mod ;) - thanks Ezz)
  • piss
  • Goddamn
  • bastard

Permitted Action

Name and Shame

as long as you link to an external site and say 'please dont do this, we want to be nice and blah blah blah - http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/19481-notice-to-all-clans-in-general/

Excessive Caps

100% caps in a post - http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/19550-the-contradiction-of-pre-cw-battle-exchanges/page__st__60__pid__429884#entry429884

Add 'turd' to the RO list... sigh...

Oh and i copped an RO for asking mick if he was in clan PINAS, so i think that's a bit context sensitive.

So is PINAS in him he in PINAS?

btw your post made me actually lol :)

Apparently vaguely insinuating that the mods are Gestapo is frowned upon as well.  I thought I was being so subtle as well.

You're also not allowed to even link to youtube videos of old German marches and songs. Like Erika. Have yet to try Panzerleid or Lili Marlene.

Eugh that thread. While I am disappointed that an SSD-A company did that, was more concerned about a mod being able to get away with a thread like that for that long of a time period.

Curious,how did SSD get their thread locked? Unsavory pictures?

Curious,how did SSD get their thread locked? Unsavory pictures?

A few people pushed the boundaries in terms of the whole NSFW. A new one was made and is more tame. Then that whole naming and shaming thread by freshmeat pushed several people to resign from their respective schools.

I don't think I'm paranoid in thinking that some people have it out for the SSD-A.

I am offended by "the", if anyone uses that word I will have you reported.

As per my discussion with Chappo yesterday anything that any one finds offensive must be a bannable offense otherwise double standards.

I reported everyone, your RO's should be coming as soon as the database updates.

As per my discussion with Chappo yesterday anything that any one finds offensive must be a bannable offense otherwise double standards.

I reported everyone, your RO's should be coming as soon as the database updates.

I report sub 47%er to stop them being on my side, I can now see what is happening. YOU are tieing the mods up stopping them dealing with my issue. Hoping to be purple soon™ .

To avoid a few crayon moments:

Banned:

Shit

Tard

Retard

All the normal 4 letter words.

turd

sh1t

shite

Permitted:

Crap

Retardant

Poop

Morons

PINAS

Banned is correct;

SEA/ASIA/APAC(negative term) are all banned. Means seatard, seaturd (but not turd by itself), SEAcraps is but not crap by itself. shit/shite/sh1t wont get you a formal warning but I'll have to pull out the fingerpaint because one of my bosses wants the forum clean. Cunt is banned (Even though its part of the Australian language) but I've never seen someone stupid enough to use it.

Rape/d is banned on the forums and in game. In game is worth a 3 day chat ban but the forums are just a warning (Go figure).

SEAmonkeys/monkies is still worth a 1 day, but it's kind abandoned. I can kinda understand this one, a lot of ww2 propaganda had asians looking like monkeys.

Seacucumbers is fine, because the powers that be haven't noticed it. redSEA should be fine, but then I don't make these calls.

Crap and piss are fine (Id love to know how they decide this, really).

There's a bunch of racist crap I dont need to say because its obvious (like mr. sexii and nigger, calling someone a Jew).

Technically banned but never hit:

Idiot, penis, boobs, vagina, dick.

Anything older than 7 days is not warned but if its a banned term we remove it.

If you're gonna say a term, you need to censor enough so that if a mod looks at it, they wont immediately put it 1 and 1 together (try for a 2 and 2, we're not good@maths). I.e. Seat_rds is still counting, but SEA!@#! would get away with it.

Minor things:

You need to acknowledge a warning (http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/14987-update-to-the-forum-warning-system/) to post again, can't bypass it.

There's some stupid anti spam feature as well that makes the first letter of each word a capital, if you edit a clan recruitment post like PBKAC it'll reset to Pbkac. Get a mod to edit it, its the only way to bypass it.

And you won't ever see a list like this on sea because the powers that be dont trust you with it (idk why).

I'm expecting: My reputation to hit all time lows, I'll post about five more times so the same people can hit them all.

And my inbox is yours to be violated, get it out of your system here- I might answer some serious ones about moderation.