lol, U have a reputation?

I thought someone had to relevant for that, and on this forum, guess what/

1NPA0in.png

I don't really care for the personal reputation I hold amongst internet peoples, nor for a numeric value.

Don't really care if I'm not relevant here, I came out of boredom and curiosity. Not to be welcomed with open arms (or hands wielding pitchforks and torches, either works).

1NPA0in.png

I don't really care for the personal reputation I hold amongst internet peoples, nor for a numeric value.

Don't really care if I'm not relevant here, I came out of boredom and curiosity. Not to be welcomed with open arms (or hands wielding pitchforks and torches, either works).

Protip: You aren't relevant anywhere

Get out

I'm going to go on a limb and say that Mick is the VladimirsRevenge of the SEA forums.

Im the mod they love to hate. But I'm not a jsnazz or someone who thinks they're god.

They think I have a chip on my shoulder to them (Which is funny, because I give them exactly the same treatment as any poster. Maybe that's not good enough?) and blame me for everything.

I'd explain how almost every single RO on a PBKAC has been signed off (except banned terms) and every time I hit someone I'd hit several times I got a sign off, but that'd invalidate their rage.

I don't think they're bad people (I had no complaints when I met them IRL) but I do think they just don't like restrictions.

Im the mod they love to hate. But I'm not a jsnazz or someone who thinks they're god.

They think I have a chip on my shoulder to them (Which is funny, because I give them exactly the same treatment as any poster. Maybe that's not good enough?) and blame me for everything.

I'd explain how almost every single RO on a PBKAC has been signed off (except banned terms) and every time I hit someone I'd hit several times I got a sign off, but that'd invalidate their rage.

I don't think they're bad people (I had no complaints when I met them IRL) but I do think they just don't like restrictions.

Fair enough.

Well, as you know, your jurisdiction doesn't carry over here, you have to contend to our rules, and our rules are much more stringent on being an arse and much less on saying the word "arse". So you're welcome to stay, just don't cause a ruckus. Maybe, if you're feeling up to it, contribute to helping players and such. 

Fair enough.

Well, as you know, your jurisdiction doesn't carry over here, you have to contend to our rules, and our rules are much more stringent on being an arse and much less on saying the word "arse". So you're welcome to stay, just don't cause a ruckus. Maybe, if you're feeling up to it, contribute to helping players and such.

Of course man, I was under no pretensions that I was a mod here.

But I'm not a goodie, just above average (and thats on SEA! I'm probably a 50%r on NA). I'll hang around long enough to (attempt) to clear the air, then vamoosh.

1NPA0in.png

Actually, you cared enough to register on these forums and provoke individuals that have escaped your childish abuses of power. So don't be surprised when everyone hates the living f@ck out of you. This is as comical and hilarious as when you came on the Whirlpool forums crying for sympathy. I chortled then and chortle now.

But, but, how will I spread my cancerous posting?

Don't worry, your shitpoasting in Skype chat is enough.

I'm going to go on a limb and say that Mick is the VladimirsRevenge of the SEA forums.

Or a slightly more intelligent version of Wake_Island.

He's the equivalent of SGTGRUNT + Wake_Island, aka a childish individual with a penchant for abusing moderating powers and no understanding of context or how to properly handle a community. Which is a big fail on WGSEAs part since he has repeatedly abused his powers to persecute members of a singular (read: my) clan b/c he was huttburt no one would love him in TS3 (the "cold shoulder, lmao)

Lets clear out some misconceptions shall we, since you are laboring under the heavy stress of multiple loads of I'mafuckingliar and holyshitthisisbullshit and it has obviously clouded your judgement. 

Sorry, you are the mod that has effectively killed the SEA/ASIA forums. I remember the forums before, and after you became a mod. You have killed community participation from all positive contributors, myself, Orion, and a lot of other positively-contributing members on the forum have virtually no inclination to post now (and I don't blame them) because of your inability to understand what context is, your inability to actually analyze a situation and perhaps decide that not following the rules 100% of the time is the best course of action. In short, you have zero idea of how to nurture a community and let it grow, and in absence of any rational thought behind that you persecute everything that may occasionally not overstep some "sacred rules". I can't stand incompetence in any form and your incompetence is near legendary.

The fact that WGSEA is employing individuals like yourself who have displayed zero understanding of how to effectively police a forum without killing it is just more indication that this server is for the most, ineptly run.

You've cultivated a nice fanboy/groupie page in the skype chat, and we've seen what you have done to people who disagree with your  POV or inane moderating approaches.  Literally not a day ago you sperged out in COAF chat about a PBKAC member (and recieved a temporary suspension), so please don't play the innocent card and pretend like you are the object of undeserving hate. Your reputation from the community is acquired through your actions, something you still are not able to grasp.

Of course man, I was under no pretensions that I was a mod here.

But I'm not a goodie, just above average (and thats on SEA! I'm probably a 50%r on NA). I'll hang around long enough to (attempt) to clear the air, then vamoosh.

Look how worried you are about your permanently mutilated reputation.

From what I understand, while PBKAC is the biggest target, all groups are equally targetted by a rather annoying red-crayon user when he/she/it needs to feel like he's someone truly and honestly important. And fails at it.

I did wonder why the forums felt so...lacking in the time between when i made my SEA account and after the 3rd Transfer.

1NPA0in.png

fuck off mick

and mick stop stalking me on both forums, if i could ban you looking at my profile i would.

Gonadsnonads has clearly lost his mind,after his alts failed attempt to burn the PBKAC rec thread he went feral,said many a nasty thing about the mods,

[Content removed]

Disputing moderator actions. Content removed, user warned.

There is a difference between an embassy and a recruitment thread. Trolling is to be kept in CR/D.

And congrats- you're the first person to accuse me of a pro-PBKAC bias.

~Mick42.

Sorry, you are the mod that has effectively killed the SEA/ASIA forums. I remember the forums before, and after you became a mod. You have killed community participation from all positive contributors, myself, Orion, and a lot of other positively-contributing members on the forum have virtually no inclination to post now (and I don't blame them) because of your inability to understand what context is, your inability to actually analyze a situation and perhaps decide that not following the rules 100% of the time is the best course of action. In short, you have zero idea of how to nurture a community and let it grow, and in absence of any rational thought behind that you persecute everything that may occasionally not overstep some "sacred rules".

The fact that WGSEA is employing individuals like yourself and Freshmeat who have displayed zero understanding of how to effectively police a forum without killing it is just more indication that this server is for the most, ineptly run.

You can probably blame Tanitha for all that.

When he was running NA he started picking up random people off the side of the road to moderate and enforce rules on a community they were never part of and didn't know the dynamics of. The forum took a downward spiral from there and it has only gotten worse. He wanted people that didn't care about the community, only about the rules.

Figures he'd do the same in SEA.

1NPA0in.png

You're part (mostly) of the reason why these folks are migrating to this forum.

You know you're not welcome here,yet you came here to spread your "cancerous posting".

You know they don't want to talk to you/see you,yet you keep posting.

From a 3rd party standpoint,you're just being a disrespectful little blighter,do you really want to tarnish the reputation of all the moderators and yours?

While you don't care about your personal reputation you hold amongst internet people,can you have the common courtesy and human compassion to stop being such a $%^&?

We don't need/want your personal input here,you might just brush it off as a good deed by explaining the banned words or the reason behind them,but all you're doing is simply harassing these people,the best thing you can do as a human being/moderator at this point is to kindly leave without another post,GOOD DAY SIR.

3bL0M.png

wtf bridgey seriously fuck you

Amended, since you don't actually moderate forums and this has been made clear to me. Most individuals assume that with the moderator tag under your name, you are a forum moderator - not a community organizer/TC 

My apologies. 

You can probably blame Tanitha for all that.

That would be my assessment as well. A fish rots from the head down...and all that.

wtf bridgey seriously fuck you

Another brilliantly constructed argument from the ever polemic sycophant. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?