Randomly PHound THis 

Post as I say, not as I post.

Honestly, anyone else post like that and there would be cries of racism and an RO. But official thread and by a mod no worries.

Can you have negative credibility?

Is your company name Wargaming? If so then, yes.

Bunch of carnts, thanks for the advance notice though.

No problem. I seriously dislike backdating rules. Regardless of your own personal opinions on how I moderate, I try hold myself to as much of a proffessional standard as I can. And backdating rule changes- rather, policy changes- feels vindictive, petty, and completely unproffessional.

But you're all fair game now. Someone please tell Cod, he's a major user. Wotlabs is my sole dissemination point and I can't expect it to be checked minutely.

Thanks mick, always do this please. THe no warning PHor THis was harsh, instant ROs meant half oPH THe regular poasters on the oPHicial PHorums had a short holiday.

I'll do it for as long as I can. I can't promise that another mod won't hit this- but I'm already censoring posts. You should be fine.

Hey Mick,

My SEA Forum account has just been suspended indefinately. Any idea on why?

Lol, that will take a while and possibily needs its own thread. Plus you carnt say cunt in Canada.

Pps they might have realised how many warning points you had/have.

still having an RO. How am I supposed to know that the guy in the picture is the real Carabao and not just an ordinary biped bovine?

Well, the alt was posting it claiming that... Ergo, treat it as such.

Hey Mick,

My SEA Forum account has just been suspended indefinately. Any idea on why?

Yeah that's a communication stuff up between myself and Spotter. I'll get it unsuspended soon.

Sidenote- take yourself off the protected species list. The last two nicknames and some chat offences have ticked my bosses off enough to consider you perm worthy.

Next RO worthy post is 30 days, then 60, then perm. Assuming we still remember this event by then anyway.

Well, the alt was posting it claiming that... Ergo, treat it as such.

Yeah that's a communication stuff up between myself and Spotter. I'll get it unsuspended soon.

Sidenote- take yourself off the protected species list. The last two nicknames and some chat offences have ticked my bosses off enough to consider you perm worthy.

Next RO worthy post is 30 days, then 60, then perm. Assuming we still remember this event by then anyway.

So it's anoTHer WG mess up?

Sweet. Thx mate.

Also my man, when will my name change in game? Because I am sure THe server wants to see Tranipr0n_Phapdong unveiled.

And as far as the name goes,  I have seen heaps and heaps of Dongs on this server.

I am merely showing solidarity and comradely good fellowship with the glorious and under appreciated members of the Thai communiboty.

More also, what chat oPHences? I haven't bin chat banned for a while, so I figured I just keep getting away with it.

So it's anoTHer WG mess up?

Sweet. Thx mate.

Also my man, when will my name change in game? Because I am sure THe server wants to see Tranipr0n_Phapdong unveiled.

And as far as the name goes,  I have seen heaps and heaps of Dongs on this server.

I am merely showing solidarity and comradely good fellowship with the glorious and under appreciated members of the Thai communiboty.

More also, what chat oPHences? I haven't bin chat banned for a while, so I figured I just keep getting away with it.

Another stuff up, yes.

Next server reset will get it changed, but thats only if a GM doesnt get to your name first (high odds on forcing a change).

And the chat offences was the one in Reapers sig... someone saw it. 

@Ezz, protected species in that he wouldn't end up like Garbad. But now...

And what proof do they have that it was original from the game and not Reaps photo shopping something up???

Oh thats right lawtothemselves.

So protected species as in kept locked up only to see daylight for one day every 30... rather than allowed greater latitude due the inherent value they add to the community.

Another stuff up, yes.

Next server reset will get it changed, but thats only if a GM doesnt get to your name first (high odds on forcing a change).

So the chat thing was an offence, but no penalty was awarded?

Sounds consistent.

Mick, please ask the GMs which of the following names would be ok in the unlikely event my new IGN, which is a totally valid Thai name (he is a friend of mine) is deemed offensive to Those of limp penis.

Dong_Rak

Phat_Prik

Poonlarp

BaanMi_Sukchoke

Hugh_Jrak

Gene_Pool

Ting_Tong

Tong_Ting