Choose your # 1-10 and please state why.

I'm just curious to see what people think.

Some say Diplo wins CW, others say differently, some people just think a clan is good based on the members in it being good blokes.

Do note that I'm not talking based just on stats, other reasons may be valid, so which clans do you guys think is the best on SEA??

pvp

uad

mp

dps

iaf

pbkac

pcafv

-v-

cnmb

-k-

PBKAC never won to uad, pvp are awesome and great at tanx and the rest are base off diplomacy and skill. 

pvp

uad

mp

dps

iaf

pbkac

pcafv

-v-

cnmb

-k-

PBKAC never won to uad, pvp are awesome and great at tanx and the rest are base off diplomacy and skill. 

Correction, we beat UAD twice out of five battles IIRC (we think it was their B team to be fiar) and lost about 7 straight to IAF.

Edit: and PBKAC isn't really a top 10 clan, more like top 15 - 20. </Brutal honesty>

Correction, we beat UAD twice out of five battles IIRC (we think it was their B team to be fiar) and lost about 7 straight to IAF.

Edit: and PBKAC isn't really a top 10 clan, more like top 15 - 20. </Brutal honesty>

Now now, you can't have a top 10 with no clans in it...

Of what we've seen in the east i'd say we are pretty easily top 5 (maybe even top 3 depending on how MP are sharing their players between S/MP) - and in the west we'd be close to top 5 as well. Really is hard to say as we haven't fought anyone good in the west or east lately.

Also, i think you have UAD and IAF reversed... we beat IAF a few times... but not UAD. It would be interesting to see what they are like these days. We certainly are much stronger than we were at that stage.

Yeah I think you're selling PBKAC a bit short Reaps; there really aren't that many 55%+ clans on SEA (comparitive to other servers). I mean in the east it is really only MP and PBKAC. I would like to think we'll get there, but we are only a week and a half old and haven't done anything yet. PANZACS appear to have slunk back to mediocrity leaving very few competitive AU/NZ clans.

Then as you move west the Central Alliance and some of the other clans are genuinely solid, unfortunately timezones and regional stabilityTM don't allow a lot of the clans to ever really face each other. I would like to see some of the eastern and western bloc clash, but logistically it's not likely to happen. But in terms of sheer number of quality clans the west seems to have substantially more in I-A-F, UAD, PCAFV, 503TW, PVP, -V-, -K-  and SDRHB. I suppose you can also add CNMB or some of the other Chinese clans, but I haven't got a lot of experience fighting western clans truth be told.

You should be on for late night battles matey. Whole different ballgame.

In any case, the Eastern TZs have maybe 2-3 *good* top 10 clans, the rest is poo-poo compared to the West, which has a more active, fluid and volatile meta (and therefore better strat evolution/tactics/gameplay). 

The East has been stagnant, stale and terrible for eons thanks to MP, now the Northern landing zones change that up and allow for less farming without defending and more farming with defending.

Has anyone noticed that there's 98 pages of clans now at SEA? (or whateverthefuckwe're called now)

It'd be interesting to see how many there actually are, and of them, how many are active.

I suspect a lot of them would be like this one; linky

Has anyone noticed that there's 98 pages of clans now at SEA? (or whateverthefuckwe're called now)

It'd be interesting to see how many there actually are, and of them, how many are active.

I suspect a lot of them would be like this one; linky

I want to see CW servers merge and watch the SEA clans die under a deluge of Russian hoardes

I suspect a lot of them would be like this one; linky

You can sort clans by the number of people. It would all depend on what you count as "active". My guess is that around 30ish (non alts) is the number to say a clan is active. any less than that and you end up with only 1-4 people online during peak hours

therefore better strat evolution/tactics/gameplay

^^^

Even that one shamefur display of losing to a TH clan showed one thing... that while they are happy to bot their way thru pubs, that after 4 or 5 failed attempts at an LZ they do actually try different things and learn.

I really wish the 2100 / 2200 could become an east vs west battle ground.

^^^

Even that one shamefur display of losing to a TH clan showed one thing... that while they are happy to bot their way thru pubs, that after 4 or 5 failed attempts at an LZ they do actually try different things and learn.

I really wish the 2100 / 2200 could become an east vs west battle ground.

Dare we dream?

I want to see CW servers merge and watch the SEA clans die under a deluge of Russian hoardes

I was watching some of the Golden League Finale last night between two of the teams from the RED. The level those guys were at was scary.

To be fair... i was going to post something to the same effect... respected... lol...

I just wish we could neg STK. He really is a knob. I guess +1 for the seal clubbing shut down is as close as i'll get.

i asked around this isn't just my opinion, pbkac when performing good we can beat the best but it doesn't always work out that way.

i asked around this isn't just my opinion, pbkac when performing good we can beat the best but it doesn't always work out that way.

We are consistently inconsistent. A bit like those mods really... but yeah, hopefully we hit our straps for the campaign.

We are consistently inconsistent. A bit like those mods really... but yeah, hopefully we hit our straps for the campaign.

SEA Mods u mean?? 

Oh and Seatards!!! (I just like typing it)..

The problem with PBKAC is we are either hot or cold. We need consistency

UAD

SMP

PVP

IAF

CNMB

PBKAC

The rest are either decent or fall in with the masses (this is all from personal xp)

UAD are most likely the best on the server I have faced. MP lost too many to SMP (mainly callers)

UAD

SMP

PVP

IAF

CNMB

PBKAC

The rest are either decent or fall in with the masses (this is all from personal xp)

UAD are most likely the best on the server I have faced. MP lost too many to SMP (mainly callers)

Someone hasn't been paying any attention to movements between MP/SMP. Not sure which battles you are referring to either, must have been a while ago.

UAD

SMP

PVP

IAF

CNMB

PBKAC

Well that's a good point. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they had one exceptionally strong clan rather than two weakened clans; but thus far they haven't needed to do so, and I'm not going to tell them how to run their clan as it has obviously worked for them.

Someone hasn't been paying any attention to movements between MP/SMP. Not sure which battles you are referring to either, must have been a while ago.

It was when you guys started letting GHB drive for MP that things went down hill...

But yes, i gather there may have been another restructure over there.