People get RO'd here for being shit lords don't they?

Yep. 

STK doesn't seem to realise that this isn't a normal tanks forum run by Wargamming where their rules apply to them as well as the users.

Here the forums are run by normal WOT players who have set this up to avoid the users on the official forums that gave them the shits..

This is both good and bad.

Good for those who are accepted as community members as they get a bit more freedom here. Bad for those considered non constructive posters (shit lords so to speak) as they don't get the same protection as you would on the official forums.

I would suggest that STK have a look through this section to see what I mean. Given the ASIA server is not really known that greatly among the majority NA owners most likely mean't that he wasn't on a insta ban list.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/55-member-sanctions/

Yep. 

STK doesn't seem to realise that this isn't a normal tanks forum run by Wargamming where their rules apply to them as well as the users.

Here the forums are run by normal WOT players who have set this up to avoid the users on the official forums that gave them the shits..

This is both good and bad.

Good for those who are accepted as community members as they get a bit more freedom here. Bad for those considered non constructive posters (shit lords so to speak) as they don't get the same protection as you would on the official forums.

I would suggest that STK have a look through this section to see what I mean. Given the ASIA server is not really known that greatly among the majority NA owners most likely mean't that he wasn't on a insta ban list.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/55-member-sanctions/

Actually, I am well aware that this forum is controlled by certain clans since day one and I was wondering how come they have not ban me yet. Not that I give a damn whether I get banned in this forum or not since I was not in the least bothered about being permanently banned from the official forum for repeated violations and warnings. I will focus on maintaining my current purple stats from now on and leave the banter for another day since its a good feeling to see Ezz, Fire70 & Feetfood still feeling blue. :smug:

Oh lol, he is talking WN8. Clearly not up to speed with all its issues. I guess being a TD driver it's probably right down his alley tho.

The fact it was a step back from WN7 seems to have been lost on most people. Oh well, hopefully thru API or weightings they take a step in the right direction with WN9.

Aw man even I've run out of negs for the day.

Graphs from the wot-news site have been broken for weeks so all I have is stuff from back in December. Given neither tank has changed since then everything should be about the same.

For the SU-152 the tank is pretty balanced all the way to the higher win percentages. Starts dropping off probably due to it's relative inability to carry.

ldxCngc.png

SU-122-44 is OP by about 1% for the majority of players, only dropping back to par for 60%ers.

ACkohPu.png

Oh lol, he is talking WN8. Clearly not up to speed with all its issues. I guess being a TD driver it's probably right down his alley tho.

The fact it was a step back from WN7 seems to have been lost on most people. Oh well, hopefully thru API or weightings they take a step in the right direction with WN9.

Why you undermine my purplez!!!! 

Shamfur me stat padding with the Leo proto, such OP, much purple.

WN8 is a great metric for damage doers. Its failing is that doing damage is only part of winning. Granted a critical part, but not an all encompassing part. Hence while it is excellent for the damage focused roles, it loses relevance for the roles where damage may not be as critical.

oh right, u were the guy raging about gold ammo the other day

Suffice to say that STK's demise would never make the good end of a murder mystery.  We always knew how it was going to end the moment he started typing.

oh right, u were the guy raging about gold ammo the other day

I have nothing against gold ammo I use it when needed.

I'm just sick of scrublords loading 100% gold in Fucking E3's because they are useless and can't aim. 

I look forward to the day gold rounds are nerfed so badly the moronic player base switches to pure HE as it's the only way for them to do any damage.

Had a player in a Lorraine the other day firing HE from the stock gun. When I kindly asked why (and I was nice too) he said it was so he could one shot tanks!!!!

Stupid is as stupid does

Had a player in a Lorraine the other day firing HE from the stock gun. When I kindly asked why (and I was nice too) he said it was so he could one shot tanks!!!!

Could be the same bloke, but had a lorraine on my team take 4 shots, hit 4 times, do 60 damage. Might have been ramming tho, can't really tell.

What tank is a Lorraine going to one shot with HE? It must've happened for him to justify it, even the AMX 13 90 and WZ-132 would have too much HP.

So how about those top 10 clans hey?

You can add pretty much any clam with a name phonetically similar to "Aussie" in the top clam. Pretty much any clam which takes "Aussie pride" too seriously is going to be full of racists.