You can add pretty much any clam with a name phonetically similar to "Aussie" in the top clam. Pretty much any clam which takes "Aussie pride" too seriously is going to be full of racists.

I was looking through the lists and was struggling not to basically list the top 10 on WOTCS.

You can add pretty much any clam with a name phonetically similar to "Aussie" in the top clam. Pretty much any clam which takes "Aussie pride" too seriously is going to be full of racists.

Did  the term "Aussie Pride" even exist prior to that Brouhaha at Cronulla?

The same can be said for the ol' "Southern Cross tatt on the calf"

Alan Jones should have been charged with inciting a riot for Cronulla. The incident that sparked it was just a normal run of the mill two idiots having a fight because they felt like it.

Lets not descend into only white people can be racist.

I'm not going to imply that. When I see Australians being racist I just think classless bogans, when someone else is racist I kinda just dismiss it, being the internet and all.

Alan Jones should have been charged with inciting a riot for Cronulla. The incident that sparked it was just a normal run of the mill two idiots having a fight because they felt like it.

I don't think you saw the big picture of what brought that all on... To me I think what the Aussies did was appropriate ie standing up for themselves in numbers, the Lebos reaction after was well over the top.

I have some knowledge of the original fight that leads to that conclusion. Despite what was in the media, there was basically nothing to the original fight at all that was worth the rest of what happened.

I don't think you saw the big picture of what brought that all on... To me I think what the Aussies did was appropriate ie standing up for themselves in numbers, the Lebos reaction after was well over the top.

Stop it. People of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent certainly do NOT over react.

To say so is wasis, and is likely to result in car bombings and gang rape.

From my learning it wasn't 1 fight. It was the intimidation by groups of Lebos trying to take over the area and was a prolonged period of time. Finally the Aussies said enough is enough..

We were listening to the police scanners that night (when the Lebos went on their rampage), I can't recall the stabbings etc making the media either..

From my learning it wasn't 1 fight. It was the intimidation by groups of Lebos trying to take over the area and was a prolonged period of time beginning not long after the waves of migration from Lebanon.

Stop it. People of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent certainly do NOT over react.

To say so is wasis, and is likely to result in car bombings and gang rape.

You know what they say, 9 out of 10 and all that.

Bloody hearted, hipster bearded, fixy riding douche canoes need to stop attempting to capture their infinite self-righteousness on instagram (inkwell filter) and realize places aren't shit, people are shit. If a place has problems caused by people and you import enough of them from that place don't be surprised when you end up with the same problems.

So we can agree Sydney is a shit place? :)

It has a nice gradient to it.

Says it all...

b56j91aw5x8bvb86g.jpg

Glad I live in probably the highest suburb

Choice of 'Not the north shore' / 'Not even Sydney' / 'Bible belt' / 'Not too sure what to think'.

Yes Div, I agree, but don't say it in public, you'll end up on ACA.

Probably because we're both from the Dutch master-race Pimpinella anisum ring.

I'll be deported to mANUS island.

My picture would just be one big mass of Thank fuck I don't live here :)

One year was enough.

Newport Beach/Collaroy Plateau. 18 months of awesome did I spend.

Indeed, sydney, like most cities*, has good parts and not so good parts.

*exception being canberra - it's very consistent in how crap it is.

Indeed, sydney, like most cities*, has good parts and not so good parts.

*exception being canberra - it's very consistent in how crap it is.

The best part is just south of the Hawkesbury

Suffice to say I spend my non pixel tank time dealing the the detritus of society and they infest everywhere to some extent. I feel very well qualified to say that the southwest of Sydney should be left to shoots itself into non-existence.

Suffice to say I spend my non pixel tank time dealing the the detritus of society and they infest everywhere to some extent. I feel very well qualified to say that the southwest of Sydney should be left to shoots itself into non-existence.

Its more likely they'll breed faster than they die.

Look on the bright side- WoT lowers your opinion of the human race so much that you are surprised when someone does something smart, like using their blinker.