Coordinator

Holy shit, we're actually getting an event for christmas!

http://worldofwarplanes.com/en/news/18/new-year-specials/

- Sale on hangar slots, consumables, premium planes, 3/7 day premium

- Discounts that mirror Tonks - tier 1 to 7 of a different nation are discounted every few days, tier 8 to 10 are discounted for the month

- Loooots of exp events that mirror Tonks

- Free plane is the Curtiss Hawk III, a tier 2 US fighter

Pretty nice. Errr it's gonna be really hard to convince myself to play planes during the WoT specials though. I can either grind through the Mustangs or I can get myself an Object 140 and a bunch of tier 8s/9s. :welp:

On the EU server the same plane........but chinese. o_o

http://worldofwarplanes.eu/en/news/festivities/end-year-festivities-ingame/

Makes sense, the Chinese operated more of them than the U.S. did.

Turns out it's a typo on the US portal....it is Chinese there too.

Be interesting to see if they use Nationalist or Communist markings, at that point.

IIRC the U.S. only used about 25 of those planes, while the Nationalists bought something like 100 of them.

Be interesting to see if they use Nationalist or Communist markings, at that point.

IIRC the U.S. only used about 25 of those planes, while the Nationalists bought something like 100 of them.

2cEWahqh.jpg

Bought 10 slots yesterday and bought a A6M2 to fill one of them :) I have enough credits for the A6M5 or the LA5 or Yak but going to wait a little longer to decide which route im going to go.

I bought 19 slots and put a plane in each of them........I'm not going to let WG stick the freebie into an exisiting free slot....I want my free slot or it doesn't feel like Christmas......

scrooge_zpse2314dfb.jpg

I bought 19 slots and put a plane in each of them........I'm not going to let WG stick the freebie into an exisiting free slot....I want my free slot or it doesn't feel like Christmas......

scrooge_zpse2314dfb.jpg

Oh shit that's a good point. Guess I'll be stocking my garage with unmanned tier Is and IIs.

But there's only 10 planes in the Mustang line...

Gotta ownz all the planes from tier 5 to tier 10 :-)

But there's only 10 planes in the Mustang line...

But.......power creep.

FW190 line.

Yea, I have gold aplenty from winning everything else in planes, all the slots I want. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the launch tournament due to Thanksgiving traveling but I am eagerly awaiting the next tournament.