December 27 - buy French tanks for IS-6 grind

December 30 - buy UK tanks for IS-6 grind

January 2 - 5 - 5x weekend

January 4 - buy China tanks for IS-6 grind

January 7 - last chance to buy equipment, camo, or premium tanks

January 8 - buy Japan tanks for IS-6 grind

January 15 - finish IS-6 grind

January 15 - last chance to buy garages and consumables, or reset crews

(All dates based on NA server PST times, EST times will extend to 6am the next morning. EU times will vary.)

You've confused me but putting the month and date in the wrong order it's clearly Day/Month/Year 

Us Americans think it's cool to have a different date system than the rest of the world. We go by Month/Day/Year because 3hipster5everyone

Trust me, I flipped back and forth a couple times on the date. I almost used computer dates to confuse everyone (20141215).

You could use Startrek's star date system: http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/stardate.php

Today, at this time, is 91560.64!

More numbers for those with multiple tanks farming daily doubles:

Assuming 500 xp per battle, weekend bonuses included, one battle per day (win or lose during the week):

Tanks in garage on 16/12: 29,250 xp each

Tanks in garage on 16/12 and stopping when Japan goes on sale: 23,250 xp (6000 potential xp lost)

German tanks purchased on 19/12: 27,000 xp

US tanks purchased on 23/12: 23,250 xp

French tanks purchased on 27/12: 20,250 xp

UK tanks purchased on 30/12: 18,000 xp

Chinese tanks purchased on 4/1: 10,750 xp (these tanks will miss two days of x5)

Japanese tanks purchased on 8/1: 6000 xp (these tanks will miss all x5 days)

Four daily doubles per day per country from the start should put you over 100K. Any extra battles will not only get you to 100K that much faster, but more importantly, they also free up days at the end for grinding the non-doubled battles needed for China and Japan.

I'm thinking that the double experience weekend would be best used to buy and grind Chinese points early, as grinding doubles with just two tanks will still leave you short by 42K - 84 battles - and the sale is just too late to make up the lost points. France and UK tanks would be next priority.

Newly-purchased Japanese tanks on 8/1 will need 24 battles day for the last 8 days to reach 100K. There no published weekend specials after this date to buff this number. The earlier this line is release the better, as snagging that x5 weekend is a lot of battles out of the way.

yes. and you know how annoying it is to see 6/24/13? 

seriously. 

Americans that aren't used to seeing 24/6/13 start losing their shit and think the rest of the world has been hiding months from us. I have enough foreign friends and EVE experience that it's easy to designate rest of the world dates from American™ dates, but it really is a bit confusing and silly.

While I am still going to die alone surrounded by cats, this actually won't be that much of a time sink once I look over the numbers. I think I can get this in 500-600 battles with premium account I was already going to buy + a dip in my credit flow. Ironically I may actually play less since I'll have concrete goals to achieve each day revolving around daily doubles. CONCRETE GOALS OM NOM NOM EMPTY PSYCHOLOGICAL SATISFACTION

yes. and you know how annoying it is to see 6/24/13? 

seriously. 

The US military uses the DAY/MONTH/YEAR format like the rest of the world. It was quite an adjustment for an exhausted, sleep deprived civvie like me who had never seen the DAY/MONTH/YEAR format before to wrap my brain around while being herded like cattle from one room to another at MEPS.

Then of course for fun some forms occasionally used YEAR/MONTH/DAY. To me that's a lot easier to process than DAY/MONTH/YEAR and makes far more sense than MONTH/DAY/YEAR but hey... 'MURICA. 

Slightly lower goals than most:

1. Earn 12 days of free premium time earning 100k each with the M18, KV-1S, Cromwell and VK30.02M. I play them anyway, so no struggle there.

2. Sell off the TigerH and run through the new German TD line with a three skill crew.

3. Buy the Chinese Tier 6 premium @ 30% off on Dec 25th and put some permanent camo on some keeper tanks. Get equipment for the new German TD.

4. Use the tank discounts to get the Indien Panzer. Bat 155 - 55, and the Lorraine 40t.

I own an IS-6, but that's not the reason I am going to skip the event. I would have to play Chinese and French tier 6 tanks that I don't like to even have a shot at it, and life is too short for playing the 59-16 again.

What? Free IS6?

I am at work what are the requirements ... ie I can view this forum but not WOT Official one ...

Essentially 100K experience from each country using only tier 6 tanks between tomorrow and the middle of January, including the unreleased Japanese medium. Each country gives 3 days premium at 100K, and doing all 7 rewards an IS-6.