Kuroialty

New Gift Tank: Light Mk. VIc, worse than the T7?

Which tank is WORSE: T7 Combat Car or Light Mk. VIc?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which tank is WORSE: T7 Combat Car or Light Mk. VIc?

• T7 Combat Car
    • Light Mk. VIc

FTR has the details on the new gift tank here.

For comparison, the stats on the T7 Combat Car can be found here.

I'm trying to figure out which one of these is now the worst tank in the game.  I'm leaning towards the VIc since it's bigger, doesn't have the big slope in its front, and has more hp/ton.

Whichever comes out on bottom, it's not much worse than the other one.

The VIc may have an inferior HP/ton, but the top speed and ground resistance are a lot better.  It also gets a little more pen, better aim time, more view range, an actual mantlet, and a turret that turns faster than a KV's.  I don't know where you got the idea that the VIc is larger than the T7, it's actually noticeably smaller.  I'm not sure how much the extra accuracy lost on the move will hurt the VIc though.  I still think the T7 is inferior.  

It is fine if the masses are given nothing, but when given something, it is never good enough.

no, if the masses are given nothing (M60) the bitch and whine for a month afterwards before finally realizing that they wont get it.

I would actually prefer being given nothing than having this crap churned out. If they want to give us something, just give us the garage slot...

It sounds like this is just another free garage slot for me.  My question is can the new tank use premium ammo?  That was 1 of the biggest drawbacks with the T7 Combat Car.  It couldn't pen many of the tier 2's even in the rear!  I normally keep the free tank just to have something different but, this thing was just too horrible to keep. 

I would actually prefer being given nothing than having this crap churned out. If they want to give us something, just give us the garage slot...

I love the free tank give aways.  This will just give me another tank to seal club when I take the T18 out to clear the daily bonus.  Also, if you plan to sell it...WOT gave you some money AND a free garage slot.

It sounds like this is just another free garage slot for me.  My question is can the new tank use premium ammo?  That was 1 of the biggest drawbacks with the T7 Combat Car.  It couldn't pen many of the tier 2's even in the rear!  I normally keep the free tank just to have something different but, this thing was just too horrible to keep.

Nope. I'm pretty sure it was said on FTR that it won't.

I like to try every tank and find their good points, but the T7 was so bad even I won't touch it. I tried one battle, it was as useless as expected. Yeah, it's free, but yeesh. It almost seems kind of obnoxious to give out the worst vehicle in the game as a present, it's the re-gifted fruitcake of tanks.

I like to try every tank and find their good points, but the T7 was so bad even I won't touch it. I tried one battle, it was as useless as expected. Yeah, it's free, but yeesh. It almost seems kind of obnoxious to give out the worst vehicle in the game as a present, it's the re-gifted fruitcake of tanks.

its good... considered a tier 1 gives his rear to you to unload on. other than that its not that good.

its good... considered a tier 1 gives his rear to you to unload on. other than that its not that good.

I have personal experience bouncing off the rear of a tier 1 in a T7, so I'll doubt that.

Do i actually have to log on christmas day for this ? Never going to play it but I wouldn't mind the garage slot 

NA announcement says you just have to log on between December 25 and January 16.

25mm pen means it can kill a T18 (stupid T7 Car can't kill noob seal clubber).

Therefore I will slaughter noobs in this tenk in the name of Queen!  And also while sipping tea.

The T7 is a real sod. I kept mine just as some sort of masochistic challenge plus I do like the way it slices up softer targets with that machine gun. More for fun than anything. 

However I think the Mk V1c one will be ok. 25mm should be enough. Should just be able to get through a T18 from the rear.  Just hope it's nippy. 

Don't think it will be epic like the Tetrarch though. I liked the T1E6 and LTP though. 

It doesn't come with any biscuits though which is tragic. 

Another 'Murkin premium tank ... No wait. It's British. That's a first. I love running sextuple doubles for my Chaffee crew in my Chaffee, Locust, LTP, T7, T2 Light, and T1E6, clubbing my way thru the day. Thought mebbe this would make it a septuple double.

Are any of those actual words? riting iz so haard.