Kuroialty

New Gift Tank: Light Mk. VIc, worse than the T7?

Which tank is WORSE: T7 Combat Car or Light Mk. VIc?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which tank is WORSE: T7 Combat Car or Light Mk. VIc?

• T7 Combat Car
    • Light Mk. VIc

This is a pretty good gift to everyone, actually.

The baddie sees the tank and says "a free new tank? Why, thanks, Wargaming!"

The average Joe sees the tank and says "well, it sucks, but it's some free credits and a garage slot, can't expect too much."

The statpadder sees the tank and says "I'm guilty of another 200 battles in the T18."

I too enjoy running my Chaffee crew in the LTP.

Did they introduce some type of foreign exchange training program I missed... DAMNIT always last to know....

It's on like Megatron when I get home!!!!!

This tank is meh because the Crusader is meh. Otherwise, I'd use the same approach warrends has with Chaffee. More LT crew training. At tier 2, the tank can be garbage, but when you install modules and have a 200% crew, it will do good against pub enemies on that tier. 

Just a note, this is a good way to speed crews up to a couple initial skills (especially commander) Create a new LT crew at 100% and run it through for a month of 6x 2x games/day and you should easily be able to get a couple of skills.  Hell, start them at 75% and you can still get them moving pretty quickly.

Once they let you retrain roles that will work even better.  The power of multiple premium tanks for a crew can't be understated from an effort/reward standpoint.

I love these tank give aways and I never sell tanks I can never buy back again.  Low tier games are mindless lemming slaughter fests so I keep them for the lulz.  In fact, I might take out my Combat Car to see if I can harvest my Mastery badge in it while other crappy tanks around running around 8)

Hell, it's another promo tank. Much like my collection of promo magic cards, this one will stay in my collection to gather dust.

It is fine if the masses are given nothing, but when given something, it is never good enough.

So true...

I dont understand WG not giving this and the T7 Combat car the use of premium ammo. The amount of credits they would suck from accounts with those MGs would be extraordinary. Unusual restraint on WGs part.

Do i actually have to log on christmas day for this ? Never going to play it but I wouldn't mind the garage slot 

You'll need to login between Dec 25th-Jan 16th for your free garage slot to "appear".

Also, how the hell do you guys play anything below tier five? The windowlicking is just too much.

Edited by Grogdor

OK, one game in the Combat Car and I gave up on my Mastery Badge quest again.  LOL   Holy shit that tank sucks.   But I still will never sell it...must keep all rare tanks =D

OK, one game in the Combat Car and I gave up on my Mastery Badge quest again.  LOL   Holy shit that tank sucks.   But I still will never sell it...must keep all rare tanks =D

I had a fun game on that Tier 1-2 map... I forget the name... in my T7. I all I did was scout, but it was so clear the other team did not even know the spotting rules.

It was frustrating seeing 3x T18s on the other team and just hoping someone else deals with them.

I dont understand WG not giving this and the T7 Combat car the use of premium ammo. The amount of credits they would suck from accounts with those MGs would be extraordinary. Unusual restraint on WGs part.

The most OP premium tanks are the low tier ones. So I'm assuming that they don't give it premium ammo to avoid introducing g another OP premium like the tetrach and T-127.

Any sub tier 8 tank given to me : Auto sell.

Thanks for the garage slot

There are some pretty good premiums at tiers 6 and 7. I could understand selling tier 5 and below, but you're missing out if you sale you 6 and 7's.

I dumped the T7 after 2 battles because I couldn't pen many of the tier 2's from the rear @ 5 meters.  So, I will vote for the new 1 in the blind.

1 battle, actually did 550ish damage. Mastery badged it, will never have to play again, yay. Autocannons with pen this low are pointless, all you can do is kill the tanks that usually weren't a threat anyway and hope some one else deals with the rest.

I decided to take out my T7 Car.

It was Malinovka, and after the countdown I went up the hill. There I found a Pz II, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

Under the hill I found a T18, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

At the entrance into enemy base I found an H35, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

Under the flag I found an inactive D1, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

I circled around the windmill and I found an SPG, I killed it, but then a few Loltraktors ganged on me and I was gone in seconds.

We lost 15:1.

I sold my T7 Car.

There ends my T7 ballad.  :tongue:

I decided to take out my T7 Car.

It was Malinovka, and after the countdown I went up the hill. There I found a Pz II, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

Under the hill I found a T18, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

At the entrance into enemy base I found an H35, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

Under the flag I found an inactive D1, but I had to leave it be and move on, because I could not penetrate it.

I circled around the windmill and I found an SPG, I killed it, but then a few Loltraktors ganged on me and I was gone in seconds.

We lost 15:1.

I sold my T7 Car.

There ends my T7 ballad.  :tongue:

Check out this post sure you'll appreciate it Bob ...

One thing i like about low tier huge ammo-load machinecannons is they frag my FPS so hard i never look back on selling gift tanks with them :)

With that said this thing does seem way more usable then the T7, the pen is a big boon.  But if i need some low tier lols i still prefer a PZ II G platoon.  90 Pen in a tier 5 match is way more usable then 25 pen in a 3 tier match filled with T18 rapist tanks

The only other tank I know of with this weird MM is the PZ I. The PZ I is not very good. And yet, the PZ I is still about 10 times better than either of these wondrous gifts. 30 pen, 47 with (insanely expensive) gold ammo, 12 round clips that reload fast.

I was surprised how much more useable this thing seems than the T7 Car, I imagine being about half as big goes some ways towards making it harder to kill despite having no armor. I mean it's still bad but being faster and smaller with better view range helps a little bit.