Sign in to follow this  
CarbonWard

So Starts The River of Tears.

Oh lol  =D

I'm gonna find out if the VK is covered by the buy back a prem tenk policy and if it is , I'm goin to sell it make a video or screen shots of it , post it to the forum and laugh my ass off  =D

Then buy it back 

Oh lol  =D

I'm gonna find out if the VK is covered by the buy back a prem tenk policy and if it is , I'm goin to sell it make a video or screen shots of it , post it to the forum and laugh my ass off  =D

Then buy it back 

The M60 was exempted for just this reason, I expect the 7201 will be as well.

I'm 3084.

GG new job. Well played. So many tears.

h1iF2PZ.pngBest_Afks_NA

Hmm, I wonder if they will punish for this.

Hmm, I wonder if they will punish for this.

This is much like carrying pubs, they dont really deserve the tank, but because me and a few active players are on their side,they get it anyhow.

*shrug*, such is t0nks.

The crushing disappointment is more delicious than the M60 tears, because this time they actually thought they had a chance. GG Wargaming, you troll pubbies more than we can ever hope to accomplish ourselves. The tears is worth all the bullshit of this campaign.

I made it a point to let my guys know who were tank-salvageable and those who definitely weren't going to be getting the tank at the start of the 3rd stage. Pretty much no one was surprised in my clan.

Those who fell that many places or thought they were close enough to get it need to look to their officers in charge for improper information and planning.

Oh lol  =D

Then buy it back 

There is a person in my clan who sold the M60 after one game. She is an arty only player. Her husband was a little upset that he didn't get a chance to play it.

I wish they would give you more downvotes on the official forums right after a campaign ends.  I'm fucking out already :(

Glorious FailLowe count-in's incoming. Also, who's making the "FailLowe codes" thread? I'm guessing that'll be after the tanks are handed out and people seen them in pubs?