Sign in to follow this  
CarbonWard

So Starts The River of Tears.

Oh my god you must live here... the recent ice storm we had... the bad drivers... my effing commute went up 5x... and it's already long as hell... jeeeeesus.

OH NO TEH GROUND IS WET, SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS:

"OMFG WHAT DO I DO?!?!? HOW IS YOU DRIVE?"

"MUST GO FASTER IN MA TRUCK!!1"

OH NO TEH GROUND IS WET, SPLIT INTO TWO GROUPS:

"OMFG WHAT DO I DO?!?!? HOW IS YOU DRIVE?"

"MUST GO FASTER IN MA TRUCK!!1"

If it wasn't people sliding all over the place or going retardedly TOO slow, it was retards in trucks going 80 on ice cuz "i gotz 4 wheel drive bro"

I know the feels: I lived in OKC for a few years, and they didn't know how to drive with a sprinkling of snow either.

Then there was the time I drove down to Dallas, and was overtaken by 18 wheelers from the right AND the left in my little Civic.

I know the feels: I lived in OKC for a few years, and they didn't know how to drive with a sprinkling of snow either.

Then there was the time I drove down to Dallas, and was overtaken by 18 wheelers from the right AND the left in my little Civic.

dude the entire PGBT (one of the big tollways in Dallas area) is filled with psychotic truckers going 90... it's scary sometimes.

dude the entire PGBT (one of the big tollways in Dallas area) is filled with psychotic truckers going 90... it's scary sometimes.

This was on I-635 IIRC, near the IMAX theatre.

This was on I-675 IIRC, near the IMAX theatre.

635. Yeah, that sounds about right, especially for that area.

Right, 675 was the one near my house in Detroit!

Tav you're a Dallas native?

Tav you're a Dallas native?

Born in Austin, raised in DFW since I was 6. First Garland, then Arlington for university, now Cedar Hill!

By the way, NavySnipers, thanks for sending those FailLowe code seekers to me. I've referred them on to VegasRon to initiate PBKAC recruitment, since I only give codes to clanmates.

Born in Austin, raised in DFW since I was 6. First Garland, then Arlington for university, now Cedar Hill!

Right on brotha, raised in Terrell here living in Wylie now.

I dropped from ~373 to 1727, heh. Pretty much what I expected.

Let us collectively pity/laugh at secret_titan, the poor son of a bitch at position 3,001.

I dropped from ~373 to 1727, heh. Pretty much what I expected.

Let us collectively pity/laugh at secret_titan, the poor son of a bitch at position 3,001.

He will likely be getting the tank due to ties etc. I think.

No, there's no tie at 3000, and ties at lower ranks shouldn't take one spot. Ranking systems most commonly go as follows, though WG has completely fucked it up in the past by not letting us know what fucking system they're going to use and changing it frequently:

1. 100

2. 90

2. 90 (notice no 3rd place)

4. 80

5. 28

That is called Standard Competition ranking, and is the most common ranking system, I believe.

Instead, WG loves either shoving all of the ties in one spot, or ignoring them and just numbering 1-3000. It depends on which meds they forgot to take that morning.

No, there's no tie at 3000, and ties at lower ranks shouldn't take one spot. Ranking systems most commonly go as follows, though WG has completely fucked it up in the past by not letting us know what fucking system they're going to use and changing it frequently:

1. 100

2. 90

2. 90 (notice no 3rd place)

4. 80

5. 28

That is called Standard Competition ranking, and is the most common ranking system, I believe.

Instead, WG loves either shoving all of the ties in one spot, or ignoring them and just numbering 1-3000. It depends on which meds they forgot to take that morning.

With the M60 it went...

So when Wargaming says top 3000 players, what they actually mean is the top 3000 fame point values, with 3000 or more players qualifying.

With the M60 it went...

I know. Fucking dense ranking crap, but they kind of forced it on themselves with that VP system then. Not that it's much better this time around.

If they do it the same way this time, we're going to have QUITE a few more tanks given out. Possibly in the hundreds, more than likely over 1k. I'm willing to bet they change their system this time around. It would fit their model of being consistantly inconsistant.

I went from 1060 to 810. Jesus, the minimum points were a lot higher than I expected. My friend panda didn't make it in. Could be worse, though.. he could be secret_titan.

By the time this tank drops with the new patch we will have enough eye lube to to get a Jamaican bobsled team down a hill

Looks like they're not doing the same thing they did with the M60. Only 3k players.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/312110-how-will-ties-work/page__p__6175064#entry6175064

Its really less about the tank than it is about the fact that "we can do it"

Even with an active player base of less than 25, often than not only one team per night, we managed to have one of the highest Mission score in the entire North America, comes to show what a Chinese clan is capable of when it pool its talents together and put in the effort that is not seen since the 503TW days.

Don't forget your token white guy!