Sign in to follow this  
CarbonWard

So Starts The River of Tears.

We normally assign him a role that doesn't require coordination and more reliance on personal awareness.

Such as on maps like Ruinberg, we might ask him to "Do a scout run, then stay alive and kill shit"

Generally we can afford to have one or two person completely independent as the rest of us are pretty tight in terms of cohesion as there are only about 30 "active" CW players and we play every night.

Its not that we are assigning the player less responsibility, if anything, being given the green flag to do as one pleases only mean you have to think more actively now that theres no one calling for you, which is why we put such a high bar on foreign players joining the clan.

Sorry to go ff topic, but what is the population of Cantonese speakers in CHAI?

So this just happened:

Yes... i know what you're thinking, im going to ask you for the code... actually yeah, i am, can i get one?, ill do any challange you pose if so :)

You have to post a picture and replay of yourself driving into the lakeville lake (I don't care if you're in a training room or not) and drive to the middle and type in chat, "ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD".

You have to post this in the CR/D thread.

ill brb, IM GOING NOW to do it!, ..please dont crush my hope.

23upldz.jpg

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/313066-7201-codes/page__st__20__pid__6197671#entry6197671

Man, instead of trying to farm neg reps (RIP my 420 rep) in Xpediences' thread, I should have done some of these for Failowe codes.

Despite not getting a FailLowe, I can enjoy these tears as well.  My clan decided to not particpate in the campaign and instead seal clubbed its way to a ton of gold on the sandbox map.  Yeah we didn't roll with the big boys, but I can't hear you over the sound of my gold payouts!  Sometimes it is better to be the big fish in the small pond.  I sure enjoyed the hell out of it (and so did the rest of our guys--a special shout out to the "Safe Word"  -- PARSIMMONS!!!)

.  The big boys are back on the regular map and happy fun time is over--it was good while it lasted!!

Navy, your fish got the line wrong.  He left out the "THE"

Heh.

From now on when I run my failowe and I get lakeville I will tell people to dive in and yell, "ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD" if they want a code.

I should get 3-4 bites per match.

Really? I was in a game with 2 WGA employees (Krazyone and someone else) on my team, and said that I'd give a failowe code to whoever tk'd them. Didn't get anything other than a, "There are no codes".

Oh lol  =D

I'm gonna find out if the VK is covered by the buy back a prem tenk policy and if it is , I'm goin to sell it make a video or screen shots of it , post it to the forum and laugh my ass off  =D

Then buy it back 

There is a person in my clan who sold the M60 after one game. She is an arty only player. Her husband was a little upset that he didn't get a chance to play it.

I was trying my best to stoke up the pubbie flames of fury on the forums today failed miserably , I think they don't know where the campaign discussion sub forum is  :tongue:

Thats why you should put all of your topics in "Gameplay discussion".