Never

WN8 Implemented in WoTLabs

First of all, sorry for taking so long :P

WN8 has finally been fully implemented on WoTLabs. The new color scale is available on the WoTLabs homepage.

Please keep in mind that all the cache has to clear in order for every place to be updated with the WN8 rating, such as signature images, so this may take a while.

Also if you dropped colors on your sig after the update please don't kill me

Also, WN8 is mean, I'm red/orange again :(

...must increase by two points...

EDIT: Wait, my WN8 is different on NoobMeter and WoTLabs? All the other stats are the same.

Ouch, I went from blue to low-end green.

Noticed noobmeter is giving me a +100 on overall? Older version perhaps? 

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/25S/1003096476

Noobmeter is using an older version of the tank table. Also I'm still tweaking things, but the current formula on WoTLabs is consistent with other websites that implemented WN8.

Noobmeter is using an older version of the tank table. Also I'm still tweaking things, but the current formula on WoTLabs is consistent with other websites that implemented WN8.

Suspected as much for noobmeter. 

Give it a bit, guys. I imagine any problems right now are because of the server load; WN8 sigs will probably be pushed in over the next few hours. Also recommend doing a hard refresh of the sig image in case your browser is just using a cache'd copy.

I am not talking about the signature, I mean the charts under your stats.

Also, for the top tankers on eu, it only shows the wn8 of the first one, rest still has wn7.

The charts can't be helped. It would take just too much time and server power to convert everything to WN8, so it will just start showing WN8 from now on.

About the top tankers, that is something that will gradually update as everyone gets updated to WN8.

my feels are hurt Never, you should know doesyourchildmisbehaveinpublic_1662_8007 I was 16 pts from purple on wn7 this morning, now I'm even more of a baddie than I was. I think I will go start a thread on the scrub forums about how WG rigged the contest and I dropped colors! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!  And all you elite Clan baddies who have done nothing get purple! I want a recount!!