Never

WN8 Implemented in WoTLabs

253 posts in this topic

I've gone from Unicum to Blue! biggrin.png
Funny, i don't feel like i'm worse today than i was yesterday. 
At least i got to enjoy being a Purple for a couple of months. Women just threw themselves at me, it was great. tongue.png
What i really find odd though is that according to the new chart, i've been playing at a Unicum level (2350 WN8) for over 14 months and 10k battles and SuperUnicum level (2900 WN8) since July, and yet my first 4500 battles were enough to bring me down to Blue status.

If anything this just shows how stats are so ephemeral and a fool's paradise. What WN7 giveth, WN8 taketh away.

My stats didn't update correctly, they should've gone down, not up. I should be a yellow player overall, tops. Srsly. Plez fix dis.

Hey, my 60D went from plain green to dark green. Yay. WN7 didn't like me since I've been doing so many low tier shit grinds. Is there somewhere to see per-tank ratings? I'd like to know how I'm doing in my KT.

Mywotstats is always off from my experience, I don't even use that site anymore because it's always got average tier wrong.

Why can't you keep playing it? If you enjoy the tank keep playing it. Does some number really mean that much to you that you would stop playing a tank you enjoy? Couldn't you also find ways to improve your game play in the M18, and ultimately enjoy playing it even more?

This!

probably not.... lol.

actually, to be fair, my Hellcat stats suck in every aspect except W/R. its what comes of it being my fav tank since I got it in 7.2 when it came out initially. (which also means I was a 500 eff scrub back then) so beating 700 DPG in an ARL V39 seriously cant be too hard, can it?

Many people have said it would be so easy to pad in A-20, 38NA, BT-7, V39, etc. I have yet to see it. Also, good luck with your mental sanity playing those tanks for many games... :D

Seriously now, I wish people would stop padding and just play whatever the heck tanks they enjoy playing...

Hey, my 60D went from plain green to dark green. Yay. WN7 didn't like me since I've been doing so many low tier shit grinds. Is there somewhere to see per-tank ratings? I'd like to know how I'm doing in my KT.

vbaddict.net

Also, why is this site's WN8 different from MyWOTStats' WN8? I've got 1452 on this vs 1461 on MWS.

Probably rounding.

+420 (BLAZE IT!) jump overall, +1100 60d. still blurple sig. and i havent played a more than 5 matches in td's in a week. excellent.

I think there is something wrong with me stats. How come the 1, 7, 30 and 60 days stats are all the same. I know my stats are BAD and honestly that is fine by me. I tend to troll/suicide a lot in battles also I almost never Platoon.

signature.png

I think there is something wrong with me stats. How come the 1, 7, 30 and 60 days stats are all the same. I know my stats are BAD and honestly that is fine by me. I tend to troll/suicide a lot in battles also I almost never Platoon.

signature.png

having good stats has nothing to do with platooning or not ... in fact you should get better stats when playing solo

having good stats has nothing to do with platooning or not ... in fact you should get better stats when playing solo

But that does not explain my strange values. Meaning all the same data for 1-60 days. Also I have no idea why its says that I play on the Server: NA (Not Applicable?)

But that does not explain my strange values. Meaning all the same data for 1-60 days.

It's apparently a bug. Should be fixed soon (I think it's just the server waiting to update or something).

.......My WN8 is shit

Farming damage now - and still no improvement 

In almost 8k games I've seen maybe 4 A-20's that I remember...last night I counted 9 in 20+ battles. It has begun.

Edit: People are silly. Play the tanks you enjoy.

coincidence that Mr. Praetor77 is fully purple still after this was implemented? I THINK NOT EVERYBODY! 

GET HIM!

GET HIM NOW!

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS,

can someone give me a list of tanks effected heavily and not so heavily by WN8?

STATPAD AWAY

can someone give me a list of tanks effected heavily and not so heavily by WN8?

STATPAD AWAY

Let me guess - your next question will be in "ask a purple poaster" looking for some one to pad your tanks for you?