Never

WN8 Implemented in WoTLabs

I was a single day of play away from overall blue. Then I woulda been a Blurple! Now I'm just a miserable scrub. 8)

*edit* Oddly enough my overall went from 1498 WN7 to 1497 WN8. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

At WN7 around 1200, expectation is that it stays the same.

As you go up, the differences get larger, but it depends on the tanks you've played. If you're like me in that you have played a higher proportion of OP tanks, the increase will be smaller, or there could even be a decrease if you're heavily padded.

Some people have gone from purple to green 60 day.

I got an almost 200pt boost, but went from blue 60d to green 60d.. The good news for me is that I've been doing a LOT better in wn8 than wn7 lately, so I'm hopeful to be back in the Blue land soon!!  Thanks to all for the hard work in getting the new WN8 up and running!

Ouch, just went from a blue/blue, green/green to blue/green, green/yellow.  At least my stats improved.  I'm going to guess being forced to play a crap load of tier 6's for the next month to clear the combat mission isn't going to help.  Oh well, I just went from thinking I was ok to being a sucky player overnight.

My 60 day stat dropped again, do not like!

What are you doing to get a green 60 day  while your 60 day win ratio is 90%, and your overalls are purple? Playing medium tank companies?

Looks like I lost my 60 day purple, but I was just over the cutoff with WN7, and I'm just under with WN8. Looking at my last 30 days I'm well above the cutoff, so there wasn't really a change for me. However my overall WN8 seems closer to the purple cutoff than my WN7 was.

WN8 seems to differentiate a lot better in the upper ranges of ratings. I had been posting light purple stats under WN7 for the last half year - but it felt like inflation/a fraud.

Blue 60-day stats are a lot more appropriate to describe the level of play I manage to achieve these days.

Do note that carbonward is one of the best players you'll come across, though. I'm sure most of us know who he is, but don't judge him by his current stats if you don't.

Noooooo!

Judge me by who i am right now, a winrate whore to the core!

Do note that carbonward is one of the best players you'll come across, though. I'm sure most of us know who he is, but don't judge him by his current stats if you don't.

I'm not calling him a bad player, actually the opposite. I was kind of saying with as good of a player as he is what is he doing where his 60 day win rate is so high, but his 60 day WN8 is so low. I was thinking he was either playing tank companies, or helping his platoon mates pad their stats. It's been pointed out to me that he has basically only been playing clan wars these past 60 days.

He's been padding his winrate in clan wars battles.

Didn't see that he only had 48 battles in the last 60 days. This makes sense about why his 60 day stats are the way they are.

WN8 is bad because any pub can go play a tier 9-10 TD and farm damage with the ez mode 1k damage TD's. Wn7 for Lyfe.

And once again, why we should use last 1000 or last 2000 games instead of 60 days. :)

You ruin my life. Go away please.

Noooooo!

Judge me by who i am right now, a winrate whore to the core!

You always have been a winrate whore though.  You've just taken it to the extreme of winning 90% of you CW battles instead of 90% of your pub battles :)