Never

WN8 Implemented in WoTLabs

Average player here.

Using WOT statistics I have been amazed that looking at the line per battle, I could have a 2000 damage game, yet my WN7 number for it would be 600 or 700.  But the next game, I could do 600 damage and snipe 4 kills on low HP targets and my number would approach 1700 or 1800.

Sounds like I will be rewarded better for a 2000 damage 0 or 1 kill game that helps win a game.

My stat block took a hit, but I think I like it better.

Thanks WN* team

I believe my WN8 has taken such a big hit because of my large amount of Hellcat battles. Which sucks TBH, because I wont be able to Play my Hellcat without losing WN8. And my Hellcat is my Favourite tank. It was my favourite before I even knew about stats, and Ive never used it for Actually stat padding. Oh well.

Why can't you keep playing it? If you enjoy the tank keep playing it. Does some number really mean that much to you that you would stop playing a tank you enjoy? Couldn't you also find ways to improve your game play in the M18, and ultimately enjoy playing it even more?

Why can't you keep playing it? If you enjoy the tank keep playing it. Does some number really mean that much to you that you would stop playing a tank you enjoy? Couldn't you also find ways to improve your game play in the M18, and ultimately enjoy playing it even more?

oh no, im not going to stop playing it. Hell no. what I mean is I cant play it without expecting a Drop in WN8. which kind of sucks.

After going through the tank list I'm fairly sure my 250+ lackluster battles in my JT88 ruined my WN8, other than that I am happy and I can play my scouts with more confidence now.

From what I have seen here, blue is really the new green at least in the case of WR.

My 60 day is below 3k :( *slit wrist*

oh no, im not going to stop playing it. Hell no. what I mean is I cant play it without expecting a Drop in WN8. which kind of sucks.

You can. Just do better than other Hellcats.

After looking through the tank expectation list, I have to say, I like what I saw.   And having an actual list that I can compare my performance to with each tank really is a great feature.

After reading the WN8 Wiki, (which doesnt make much sense to me tbh) it lowers WN8 for powerful tanks? So if all my Hellcat games were in the ARL V39, but with the same stats, I would get a higher rating? Am I understanding this correctly?

Correct. However, could u pull off the same stats?

I just realized WN8 implemementation became kinda like WG with their failowe.

Just when you think you're getting a failowe green/blue/purple, BAM missions kick in WN8, and you're back to not having a failowe whatever inferior color you were before.

Tears ensue

Just when you think you're getting a failowe green/blue/purple, BAM missions kick in WN8, and you're back to not having a failowe whatever inferior color you were before.

Tears ensue

I'm glad my fame points overall WN8 didn't get wrecked by missions changed much. 

I just want blue overall. Then the long forever path to purple. 

3800 60-d WN8 get

Edit: eat dix all you statpadding rerolls

Anything over 3000 = reroll fgt 

Correct. However, could u pull off the same stats?

probably not.... lol.

actually, to be fair, my Hellcat stats suck in every aspect except W/R. its what comes of it being my fav tank since I got it in 7.2 when it came out initially. (which also means I was a 500 eff scrub back then) so beating 700 DPG in an ARL V39 seriously cant be too hard, can it?

probably not.... lol.

actually, to be fair, my Hellcat stats suck in every aspect except W/R. its what comes of it being my fav tank since I got it in 7.2 when it came out initially. (which also means I was a 500 eff scrub back then) so beating 700 DPG in an ARL V39 seriously cant

That would be why your WN8 has taken a hit. You don't get penalized for playing an OP tank like the Hellcat, you get ratings based on how you do compared to others playing the same tank. Be a better Hellcat than everyone else and you'll have a huge WN8.

That would be why your WN8 has taken a hit. You don't get penalized for playing an OP tank like the Hellcat, you get ratings based on how you do compared to others playing the same tank. Be a better Hellcat than everyone else and you'll have a huge WN8.

right. so I need to make my overall Hellcat games look like my recent Hellcat games. I can pull 1500DPG easy in it currently, (anything under 1K damage is a shit match for me) so ill need to work on it.

You know, I feel like I can finally enjoy playing the M18 again without people accusing me of stat padding in it.  Getting purple in that tank takes a higher skill ceiling than I currently have.  Though it did cause some epic pubbie rage today...hue.

I'm just happy that it's an even better tool to help me gauge my progress now.  I don't have to worry that I've inflated it artificially by jumping around in tiers too much or having some fun in the T49 (actually that probably hurts me now, need to get better @T49 with all of you pushing the average stats up  :D ).

Turns out my 60 WN8 is better than some of my clan's occifers...

HUEHUEHUE

Time to pad damage on my IS-7.  8)

Tears ensue

Kraft platoon plox.

EDIT: Mmmm my overall is still in the middle of green. Turns out those high damage games with no kills do stack up even though I had no idea what I was doing for the first 10k battles along with a huge hiatus.

Edited by besieger