ecomaniac

Has this TK ever happened to you?

It seems from those shots that the enemy T34 killed you, not anyone on your team...

EDIT: unless you meant that the T34 was aiming at the Cent and hit you instead. Which wouldn't make it a TK, merely extremely unlucky.

Ummm, the T34 on Red killed you.  You notice his score went from 1 to 2.....

Your team=green

THeir team=red.

SO unless "TK" means "T34 kill" then I call hax, as apparently the T34, switched teams, killed you, then switched back before you noticed.....

The T-34 couldn't see me at first...  Look at the trees.

He either saw you in time to shoot you, or saw the Centurion and had terrible aim, or just took a potshot at a bush and got lucky.  Definitely him that killed you though, as crazy points out his kill score goes up when you die which is the proof it was him.

I see it now. The tree that you were using as camo was knocked down by the centurion. It's not really a TK though. If it was on purpose it's more of a dick move than a TK.

Y'all are still missing it.  I should put up a  prize.

Hint: the Centurion got me killed.

Edit: Zamza wins!  lol

Well, he got you killed but it was NOT a TK. It was stupid pubbiness. It's happened to all of us, like a T34 that came and parked behind my TD in camo, and I get killed by something aiming at him.

No, he may of knocked stuff down, but he didnt get your killed.  He may have been an idiot, but if you looked at the T34 you'd see his cannon generally pointing in your direction.  That is A Bad Thing in general.  Being in front of a T8 heavy in T5 light is not advised.  Being stationary is well....death.

Yeah he knocked your tree over...why didnt you bug out at that point.  There's stupid and there's theirs crying about being stupid whilst you get creamed when you could of moved your butt out of the line of fire.  When someone knocks over my cover I'm outta there.  It can attract incoming fire, which I am not fond of--I'll cry bloody murder  AFTER I HAUL ASS AWAY!

--You had time to screenshot a couple times.  Instead of printscreen, hit W and get behind cover.

Now we're arguing semantics and skills.  This is supposed to be funny guys - Shenanigans topic and all. 

FTR, I have a 60% win rate, and 2100 Wn8 in that tank, so I don't need the lectures - plz!

Now we're arguing semantics and skills.  This is supposed to be funny guys - Shenanigans topic and all. 

FTR, I have a 60% win rate, and 2100 Wn8 in that tank, so I don't need the lectures - plz!

This thread and this post in particular is bad and you should feel bad.

Guys, guys, he has a 60% win rate, we should back off.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Yeah, I'm just marveling at the irony of him boasting about a 60% WR/2100 WN8 in 1 tank on a forum where people with far better statistics are seeking to improve their game to even higher levels.

Yeah, I'm just marveling at the irony of him boasting about a 60% WR/2100 WN8 in 1 tank on a forum where people with far better statistics are seeking to improve their game to even higher levels.

Geez.  I'll be serious now, too... 

My 'skill' comment wasn't intended as a boast (obviously, it seems to me) - I was just trying to keep a humorous thread from devolving into how my tank should or should not have been driven.  Again, this was supposed to be a fun(ny) post.  As I said in my intro post a week or so ago, I recognize I still have a lot to learn.  That's why I'm here.  Why are you here?  To beat down new posters whom you don't know?  You must already have all the friends you need, hunh?

Geez.  I'll be serious now, too... 

My 'skill' comment wasn't intended as a boast (obviously, it seems to me) - I was just trying to keep a humorous thread from devolving into how my tank should or should not have been driven.  Again, this was supposed to be a fun(ny) post.  As I said in my intro post a week or so ago, I recognize I still have a lot to learn.  That's why I'm here.  Why are you here?  To beat down new posters whom you don't know?  You must already have all the friends you need, hunh?

You're going to make a lot of friends here, I can see...

For clarification: "TK" means "team killed". You died as a result of the stupidity of someone on the team, not at the hands of the team. That was not a TK. That's not semantics, that's basic fact.

Please play tonks with me tonight or tomorrow? I'm on a 1-month break after that.

Just flew out last night, now on west coast time. Probably not tonight, maybe now (when my WoWP finishes update) or tomorrow during day? 

Just flew out last night, now on west coast time. Probably not tonight, maybe now (when my WoWP finishes update) or tomorrow during day? 

Sure, I have some packing to do, but I will look for you on TS.

I fly out Sunday.

You're going to make a lot of friends here, I can see...

For clarification: "TK" means "team killed". You died as a result of the stupidity of someone on the team, not at the hands of the team. That was not a TK. That's not semantics, that's basic fact.

Geez, lay off man.  He's competent, but not great at his ELC, he just wanted to draw some humor from a tough death.