Sign in to follow this  
KnobbyHobbGoblin

Advanced Mouse Settings Graph

Disclaimer:  I am a massive WoWp nub (<50 battles) but it a fun game that I am interested in.

I was poking through my controls today, and noticed the mouse settings graph that (I think?) they added recently.  From what I was able to gather from its description and playing around with it a bit, my understanding became that it affects the way that your plane rolls in and out of a turn.

So my question to you pilots out there, is what should I know about this graph?  Is there a right/wrong way to configure it?  Or does it come down to preference?  Should you change it based on the class of aircraft you're flying? etc etc.

Basically, I just want information on what it actually does and what your opinions are on how it should be used / how you like yours.

When I first saw it, I had no idea what it did, so I just dragged it into a sinusoid and took my Bristol out for a go to see how it went.

Believe it or not, that very game I got my first Ace medal (!) so I assume that its of some utility.

Thanks in advance for your advice, and watch your six!

I would say that there is no right or wrong way to configure as it 100% user preference. But I don't fully understand how it works myself. I can tell you for now my graph is a flat line at about the third line from the bottom.

It has to do with continuous input and camera movement. If set in a certain way, you can swing your mouse in one direction heavily and the plane will keep turning in said direction unless another input is given. I'm still messing around with mine.

I didn't know Lindy used M&K though.

Here's mine:

j4vMUS4.jpg