http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCzixCxZEQ

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000012544-BULLS/#wot&mt_order_by=-member_since

The 1996 Chicago Bulls are recruiting players to fill out the rest of their roster for their next 3-Peat Championship run.

We want 60% (flexible) W/R 6+ CWs tanks and 2200WN8 OVERALL for minimum requirements (1900wn8 with outstanding 60 day will be considered)

Minimum 3 days a week is the requirement for attendance.

For recruitment inquiries, PM myself here OR DennisZodman(or in game)  DikembeZutombo (on here or Wotforums).

If you want to stop by our teamspeak for autographs you can find our TS info here: getdunked.ts.nfoservers.com. Best time to stop by our TS is during/after CWs time.

If you do not meet our requirements and are looking for clan wars consider joining NUGGS.

If you want to platoon/play tournaments with BULLS/NUGGS players, or don't have tier 10s for CWs. Pistons is open for you.

Pistons is BULLS/NUGGS community home for those who don't want clan wars but want to hang out with us.

Pistons requirements are only... 1900wn8/Decent win rate. No Attendance/No Tanks.

For Pistons recruitment contact: DennisZodman/DikembeZutombo

Upon further voting, the 1996 Chicago Bulls will accept "fans" into the clan which will not require name changes. However for brownie points and the blessings of our God Jerry Reinsdorf, you should still change your name to a Bulls player.

Sweet

It's a great e-honoUr to bear the tags of one of the greatest hockey teams of all time.    

Yes, wear them with pride, and go forth as our Forum ambassador spreading tales of our deeds and glory.

Im down to be a EgdhDAB.png

How would you feel about being a Luvabull?

2738870016_769a6653f9_z.jpg

1996 CHICAGO BULLS ONLY BREH!

Join our clan.

Also get more tier 10s.

Randy Brown worked the bench for the '96 season, just spent some time in Boston during his twilight years. 

Will pop into TS and we can windmill some fools. 

How would you feel about being a Luvabull?

2738870016_769a6653f9_z.jpg

Randy Brown worked the bench for the '96 season, just spent some time in Boston during his twilight years. 

Will pop into TS and we can windmill some fools. 

rgr rgr. Just poke someone with a bulls name if you don't see me.

Currently #3 in 30day performance rating, #4 30day eff, #3 in 30day wn7, #5 in 30day win rate - Per Noobmeter clan stats.

Lets get more great players into this clan and reinforce those stats.

Currently #3 in 30day performance rating, #4 30day eff, #3 in 30day wn7, #5 in 30day win rate - Per Noobmeter clan stats.

Lets get more great players into this clan and reinforce those stats.

Don't worry I'm sure I will be bringing us to #60 soon. I cannot carry these teams today.

Don't worry I'm sure I will be bringing us to #60 soon. I cannot carry these teams today.

Then you will be "traded" if you get my meaning.....

ive got some stats to fix™

Yes, this /\ get that overall to 1900 so that icky green is gone.