HAHAHAH YOU HAVE CRABS LOLOLOLOLOLOL GET IT GUYS CRABS LOL XDXDXD

What a shit terrible clan name.

"I have a 47% win rate because 53% of my teams are morons"

"don't be fooled by xvm, look me up on noobmeter"

"if we all rush, we can win"

"going valley (on lakeville) works if we have good coordination"

Heard in the last 48 hours...

"we lost because we didn't have enough in cap"

Reality: 4 tankers died in the first 1.5 minutes and 4 idiots ran to the cap in Ensk encounter, leaving us 7 to fight off the the enemy hoard of 12. Good times.

"the phucking KV-1s noob lost this match for us" 

Reality: The dead T34 driver with <2k matches did nothing.

"don't sit in the middle of the cap FFS..."

Reality: It's hard to move when you've been tracked by someone trying to reset their cap.

I've legitamatley saw one say "you play you're tank I play mine" except spelled even worse. And the "You're" instead of "your" was part of the original.

Other then that, nothing recent as I've been doing WT recently. Some guy in WT did say that planes with higher HP engines should be slower because "even though the power of the horses is taken into account, the weight of that many horses would slow the plane down".... so... yea...

You have no bloody idea of the amount of pubs that would say that when I was in crabs.

your not the only one having people give snide remarks about your clan name...

46% E75 blocks me from backing off. Pushes me into 5 tanks. 

"Push you fagget 140 piece of shit". 

"GOLD ROUND USING HACKER!"

Even though I only have 1 kill and the 40 damage that finished him off. I also had a guy who got pissed that I rammed him to death and told me to go back to War Thunder.

"Look out for their SU-100Y, he has a 130mm gun and a lot of battles" - said by a teammate in reference to a 46%'er with 5K battles who did absolutely no damage at all before dying horribadly.

I should just post my comments from having to play 500 games with tier 6 stuck in tier 8 battles when the kids our off school.  Jesus there are some really bad players on right now. 

I've just broken down to the point of just rushing out and doing as much damage as possible without having to spend 15 minutes carefully playing my tier 6 in tier 8 only to lose when my team does something stupid.  I'm certain the IS-6 isn't worth it but, I'm just about halfway there so no stopping now.

You know the dumbest comment I've heard from someone in a pub match?

"lol im out of ammo ><" to both teams while there's still tanks out. In the end, the one IS-8 on the enemy's team ignored the guy (who's also in a IS-8) and wiped out the wounded T69 and Type-59 on our side. I would love to play that guy in a poker match. Even if you're out of ammo, you could probably still psych the player out.

"Your not my mother, stop telling me how to drive this tank!" 

Needless to say we lost that match 15 - 14 as he was the last player alive on our side and people were offering advice which was actually helpful.

HAHAHAH YOU HAVE CRABS LOLOLOLOLOLOL GET IT GUYS CRABS LOL XDXDXD

What a shit terrible clan name.

In Russian, "рак" (rak) which means "crayfish" or "crab" can be used to refer to a scrub in the same way that some use "tomato", so in essence, they're calling themselves bad players. 

shitpubbiessay1_zpsf679b265.png

shitpubbiessay2_zps2b4a3adc.png

I really felt like telling him the deal....but I held my tongue.  Later in the game, he proceeded to scream at the patton (after his useless, futile death) and make fun of him for dying to a tier 8 tank when desperately trying to reset base.