Deusmortis

What this forum is, and how to gain acceptance

Purple names denote those who are allowed to freely post in our "Ask a Unicum" section. It's partially a matter of stats (jack clearly qualifies there) and a belief that answers will be of use to the community. We have a peer review section set up for discussing potential purple persons.

Anyone who feels they are qualified for such status can contact any of the moderators, and we will begin the process.

If Jack wants it, then he will have to fite Jacg123 IRL. There is only room for 1 purple jack.

If you want in on the purple, then you'll need to contribute in some fashion to the ask a unicum section. This means cherry picking a 'ask a unicum' question to answer every couple of days.

If Jack wants it, then he will have to fite Jacg123 IRL. There is only room for 1 purple jack.

If you want in on the purple, then you'll need to contribute in some fashion to the ask a unicum section. This means cherry picking a 'ask a unicum' question to answer every couple of days.

How have I not been conferred my denier tags yet?

You should have them 1 v 1 using TOGs, it would be far more interesting than a panel of questions

Figure I'd sign on, Looking forward to learning how to play moar betterz. And Maybe...just maybe...hopefully... break thru the 51% barrier!

On Edit:
Doh...just noticed the sidebar...make that the 50% barrier...seems my losing streak is catching up to me.

Hello, all. Just wanted to say thanks for Neverwish, Allurai, and gang for making this board. Hopefully I'll pick up some tips while lurking.

I remembered meeting EchelonIII for the first time in battle. Didn't think he was impressed on how I handled my T29 :sad: .