Deusmortis

What this forum is, and how to gain acceptance

Interesting project. As for me, I'm a passing EU noob. Saw Allurai, whose video on youtube is probably the reason why I kept hitting my head on the T49 until I got a hold of how to play it. It's one of the main reasons why I tried to improve my overall game. That little thing is now my favorite tank in the game.

Nice to meet you guys :)

Edit: by the way, this is my profile page on wotlabs.

Greetings all!  Thank you for taking the time to put together this forum.  I am hoping to learn some new tricks from the vets out there and to maybe one day become really good at internet tanks.

It will be refreshing to read a forum where posts are not hacked to pieces for being "too hard to read"

O7

Hey, I'll try anything to get better. I dug a wicked hole when I first started... <44% yikes..

I was getting better, but I seemed to have settled in at an average 50+/-%, and my first goal is a 60 day average of at least a 55%. The overall will just have to sort itself out over time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Interesting project. As for me, I'm a passing EU noob. Saw Allurai, whose video on youtube is probably the reason why I kept hitting my head on the T49 until I got a hold of how to play it. It's one of the main reasons why I tried to improve my overall game. That little thing is now my favorite tank in the game.

Nice to meet you guys :)

Edit: by the way, this is my profile page on wotlabs.

nice nice, on the up and up. which vid out of curiosity?

Allurai, on 31 May 2013 - 2:32 PM, said:

nice nice, on the up and up. which vid out of curiosity?

one. After I saw the video I couldn't help but keep playing the little beast until I reached a good level in it. :D

The stats on my wotlabs profile look extremely buffed up, reading over than 3200 eff and 2200 wn7 over the last 25 matches... T49 power!

By the way, if you happen to be around the test server I would like to platoon for a couple of matches, just to learn from the best. :)

I too would like to thank those who created this forum.  The "official" forums are sometimes a bit difficult to sift through.  I believe my 60 day numbers are just slightly north of the player average listed at the wotlabs site, so while I am not real good yet, I hope to get there.  I think this may be the place to help me.

So far, seeing many of the names I enjoy reading over at the other forums.

Not sure where this part should go, but I am interested in finding a regular platoon mate.

Thanks

Screenshotted for prosperity.b4TuD9t.png

Has he actually proven that he knows anything worth knowing about the game, other than his repeated annoying posting trying to convince clearly hopeless deniers that win rate matters?

His worthless posts aside, I highly recommend reconsideration, consider he have never even played end tier before, and nowhere near "unicorn" level.

Hey, I'll try anything to get better. I dug a wicked hole when I first started... <44% yikes..

I was getting better, but I seemed to have settled in at an average 50+/-%, and my first goal is a 60 day average of at least a 55%. The overall will just have to sort itself out over time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I loaded into Tanks first in June or July, had a horriterribad experience and ignored the game until Yule.  Then my clan mates talked me into re-trying, noticed my struggling (I tend to D&D style games) and took me under their collective wings.  I started 2013 with less than 32% win rate and the rest of the stats reflected it!  When I topped 45%, I figured I was finally doing something right!

(Just noticed my forum tag is now "Usually heads in the wrong general direction".  Lol, how'd you know?)

edit: Now I'm a scuiscout?  Nope, wrong tanker ;).

Hi everyone.

Just signed up to these forums as I am trying to get my stats higher in this really fun game.

Unfortunately I paid little attention to my stats for my first 3k-6k games and am now attempting the uphill struggle to improve them. Hopefuly I will find lots of good pointers and tips here :smallsmile:

The message in the op is a tad contradicting.

"Don't belittle others"

"We WILL belittle you"

Amirite?

It's more along the lines of "dont belittle people of any level that are here to learn" and "if you're an idiot, this community will crush you - dont say you were not warned".

The message in the op is a tad contradicting.

"Don't belittle others"

"We WILL belittle you"

Amirite?

If that is the case, then I was a bit unclear.  We support all who are willing to learn, regardless of their skill level.  If we feel a degree of criticism in necessary in the teaching process, so be it, but we strive to avoid rudeness for rudeness' sake. 

So "Your survival rate is unacceptably low.  Stop doing stupid shit that gets you killed.  Do this instead."

Rather than "lol, u suck baddie, unistall."