oddbare

[NA] – Seeking platoon mates/lifelong tank friends.

Feel free to add me as well mate, I have a few tier 6-8 tanks that I love to play and am grinding a few 9's at the moment. 

Cool.

I'm going to be around all weekend and plan on getting in a lot of games on Sunday.

Hit me up in game people. :)

fell free to add me to your friends list, and hit me when ever i am on, i am always down for a platoon

Hate to be -that- guy but Green please. I struggle enough without having to teach others basics. My apologies.

I will randomly if I'm on.  generally a solid block 8-11pm EST and random other times depending on phase of the moon.  Although untill the end of the on track event I will be madly spamming jagdtiger games to acquire first tier ten on sale.  so mebe not untill after that.  Although, I'm sure ill be looking for breaks.

as far as credit grinding i like spamming e25, type 59, and maybe one day ill learn how to not lose in the FCM.

I unlocked and fully upgraded the 110, so I'll be running that for the forseeable future.

I'll run reg/pref eights for days.

I unlocked my first IX yesterday, the WZ 111 1-4. If anyone is interested in running some IX's shoot me a line.