At the moment I have 4 tier 8's (Tiger2, IS-3, OBJ.416, Pershing) and I was wondering which tier 10 should I get first from one of the listed tanks. I have heard that the e75 is amazing but the e100 isnt to great but it is used in clan wars. While down the is-3 line I have heard the is-8 is TERRIBLE but i havent heard anything on the IS-7. While @ the pershing I was told to stop at the pershing cuz everything else is terrible. Now with the OBJ.416 there is 3 possible 10's and I have heard that the t-54is a great tank. Or another thing I could do is grind them all @ the same time but I dont want to do that unless it is the right decision. Any help on which line to go down would be great.

Looking at your stats, you seem to have been doing consistently good in your russian meds. On the other hand, your Tiger2 win rate is low.

I would go further down to the T54 if I were you. The E100 will likely be a real grind.

Tito

E-100 is great, but it takes a special kind of play style. You are NOT going to speed out of a bad situation.... once you go somewhere.... you win or you die. Its better now that there aren't 5 arties in pubs.... but in CW there IS arty, and at least the clan PBKAC fights usually they are GOOD at their job. (retards on our LZ don't count)

I've got the T-62A and the Obj-140. Great tanks. Very Balanced. Nothing awesome, also, nothing really wrong with them.

IS-7 is great in Pubs......not so hot in CW. (so I've heard from people that own it)

The Fatton is dum. Do not buy.

E-100 and Object 140 is your best bet for CWs.

Everything else is quite good as well, except Patton

Im grinding my is3, do you guys think i should just skip through is8 with converted credits...How is it different then the is3

Im grinding my is3, do you guys think i should just skip through is8 with converted credits...How is it different then the is3

Well the main difference between IS-3 and IS-8 is... IS-8 has a unreliable pike nose for its tier and commanders cupola which is easier to shoot at compared to IS-3.

However IS-8 does get an excellent gun and good maneuverability.