Valachio

This is by far the worst pile of trash at t10.

Last match I had in it, my angled ufp got penned 3 times in a row by AP E-100, simply because no angling could save me from the loss of effective armor from standing on a shallow slope.

Is it a medium with shit mobility and gun, or a shit heavy with no armor?

Not sure, but it is fucking awful.

So, the consensus is this tank is shit?

Actually, I have to say that I like this tank. It's got just enough alpha and mobility to have some relevance, but not enough armor or punch in general to make a huge difference.

It used to be MUCH worse when the medium meta and hilly maps were the norm, but since heavy tanks are becoming the dominating force it's gotten a lot better via indirect buffs.

There are still far worse tanks out there. I'd say the 121, Object 263, and IS-4 are definitely worse. I'd also throw in the FV4202 but that's more subjective on my part.

Point is: it's not a tank anyone will love, but it's not the worst thing you can get in this tier.

I'd say the 121, Object 263, and IS-4 are definitely worse. 

uwotm8 

The gun depression can be mitigated and what you're left with is good alpha on a good platform. Don't see why anyone wouldn't like it if they can bear the depression. 

Yeah, I thought the general consensus was that the 113 is just a shitty 121...

A year ago, definitely.

In this day and age? Nope. Plus the 113 has better gun soft stats than the 121 and will never need optics for any reason, so you can maximize the gun control easily.

Actually, I have to say that I like this tank. It's got just enough alpha and mobility to have some relevance, but not enough armor or punch in general to make a huge difference.

It used to be MUCH worse when the medium meta and hilly maps were the norm, but since heavy tanks are becoming the dominating force it's gotten a lot better via indirect buffs.

There are still far worse tanks out there. I'd say the 121, Object 263, and IS-4 are definitely worse. I'd also throw in the FV4202 but that's more subjective on my part.

Point is: it's not a tank anyone will love, but it's not the worst thing you can get in this tier.

U fukin wot m8??

Deep breaths Rexxie, just repeat to yourself "Everyone can have their own opinion.". Everyone can have their own opinion, everyone can have their own opinion, everyJESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK THE IS-7 IS AWESOME WHY SHIFTY WHYYY

Admittedly for a while I hated the IS7 and trusted the 50Bs armor more than the IS7. Sometimes I'm a special filly.

Also the IS4 is a lovely tank.

I'll take a 113 over a fucking piece of shit IS7 any day of the week.  

Talk to Inko_Amifumi.......he is the true 113 master, taught me how to abuse the fuck out of the tank.

he learned you that selling a total POS (the 113) is not a bad thing?

OT: 113 is pure shit, an Wz-111 with same hp and dpm would be significant better already, 113 is simply good at nothing, its not an ``joe average``, since tanks like IS3 or E5 still have a lot of strong points, but 113?

it has a massive amount of weaknesses, and nothing to compensate...

- terrible module placement (frontal fuel tank, bad ammo rack location)

- awefull gun depression (-3 or -4 on tier 7-8-9 is ok, but on tier 10?)

- poor turret armor (240mm flat head on, GG vs tds...)

- an UFP which is way to weak, any kind of gun depression or angling curts down effective armor so much, its useless

- stupid weak lfp (150 pen gun can pen it under any angle, and if it cant, it can already shoot your side armor...)

- no side armor whatsoever, the spaced armor is just visual, it doesnt *work*

- very poor gun, lowish penetration, poor alpha dmg, poor dpm, poor aim time and accuracy

the only *strength* would be mobility and a medium like gun, but everything else is so shit, your at best a gimped medium and at worst a retarded heavy...

ps: i gets outclassed by tier 9 tanks ffs, E50, E75, T54 they all shit on this pos, E50 has same armor, better mobility, better gun, better gun depression, better everything except turret armor and hp!!

(with an Wz-111-1/4 or E75 fighting tier 10 tanks feels less gimped as this 113, its that bad!)

A year ago, definitely.

In this day and age? Nope. Plus the 113 has better gun soft stats than the 121 and will never need optics for any reason, so you can maximize the gun control easily.

Umm, can Oneesama please explain why? 

(with an Wz-111-1/4 or E75 fighting tier 10 tanks feels less gimped as this 113, its that bad!)

This, I'd rather play my 1/4, I still have it in my garage, than play the 113. The 113 just feels like a downgrade that always gets tier 10s so I can't bully tier 7s. 

Umm, can Oneesama please explain why? 

I think he means that you can actually max out the tank for DPM and not have to worry about gun handling to much.  I.E. vents over a gld which is basically required on a 121 these days.....

Deep breaths Rexxie, just repeat to yourself "Everyone can have their own opinion.". Everyone can have their own opinion, everyone can have their own opinion, everyJESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK THE IS-7 IS AWESOME WHY SHIFTY WHYYY

I hate the IS7 for these reasons.

1. The gun is shit.  It may have 490 alpha but jesus fucking christ it only works if you fuckin HIT the target.  The 113 actually HITS the target more often, and with it's incredible DPM it will shred targets quicker than an IS7.

2. It's armor is 100% sloping.  I've wiggled like a mad man in the IS7 to try and get rounds to bounce when I am front line tanking, but to no avail.......the tank is paper.  With the 113, I wiggle like crazy and 80% of the time my tracks will eat the shot (my is7 won't even eat the shot in the tracks without taking damage....what in the actual fuck). 10% of the time they will hit a crazy auto bounce angle on my UFP, the other 10% will be actual damaging shots.....

3. The IS7 turns like a fuckin sinking Titanic.  If it could actually MANEUVER I might be able to make the damn thing work a bit more......but even the 113 beats the IS7 at that as well.

Now maybe I am the most unlucky IS7 driver in the game.  Literally every match I take the tank out, I try to keep an open mind..........BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME I go out in the IS7 shit keeps happening to me where I am questioning on why I even have the tank in my garage still.........People are welcome to try and platoon IS7s with me to change my views, but for now the tank is shit.

he learned you that selling a total POS (the 113) is not a bad thing?

OT: 113 is pure shit, an Wz-111 with same hp and dpm would be significant better already, 113 is simply good at nothing, its not an ``joe average``, since tanks like IS3 or E5 still have a lot of strong points, but 113?

it has a massive amount of weaknesses, and nothing to compensate...

- terrible module placement (frontal fuel tank, bad ammo rack location)

- awefull gun depression (-3 or -4 on tier 7-8-9 is ok, but on tier 10?)

- poor turret armor (240mm flat head on, GG vs tds...)

- an UFP which is way to weak, any kind of gun depression or angling curts down effective armor so much, its useless

- stupid weak lfp (150 pen gun can pen it under any angle, and if it cant, it can already shoot your side armor...)

- no side armor whatsoever, the spaced armor is just visual, it doesnt *work*

- very poor gun, lowish penetration, poor alpha dmg, poor dpm, poor aim time and accuracy

the only *strength* would be mobility and a medium like gun, but everything else is so shit, your at best a gimped medium and at worst a retarded heavy...

ps: i gets outclassed by tier 9 tanks ffs, E50, E75, T54 they all shit on this pos, E50 has same armor, better mobility, better gun, better gun depression, better everything except turret armor and hp!!

The 113 is an awkward playstyle as it is not a true heavy (something it sounds like you are accustomed to)

The WZ-111-1-4 before it was ok.......but if a tier 10 version of the tank was to come in, I would severely hate War Gaming for it.  Now to answer some of your questions

-Yeah it has shit module placement.  But that is a key feature of the Chinese lines.  Even the coveted WZ-111-1-4 has shit module placement, and that tank was voted the best tier 9 tank over the E75...

-Shit gun depression (again, key feature of Chinese tanks)

-This is the only thing I think that needs buffing.  The turret cheeks need a severe buff to stay a bit more competitive

-UFP is weak if the player performs shit angling.  This isn't sideways or diagonal angling that we are used to.  But upwards angling......you have to find that 2 degrees so you can make the auto bounces, not come up with random as fuck positions in hopes it works.

-LFP is stupid weak, but if you are getting hit in the lower plate more often than not you are playing the 113 wrong.  The ONLY time you should be getting hit in the LFP if you are doing it right is if pubbies are getting RNG lucky (That's my opinion at least)

-Then maybe I'm lucky at this as sidescraping works a majority of the time in this tank for me.  I just sidescrape at an extreme angle.  Maybe you need to check your angling again.

-The gun is actually pretty damn good.  I agree with the lowish pen, but honestly it doesn't really matter.  Poor alpha damage? If 440 Alpha is poor for you then you clearly don't have an E5 or 215b and all you play is the E100 and IS7.....as 440 alpha is pretty fuckin good in tier 10.....Poor DPM? I have no clue where you are getting your stats for this tank but it's affecting your credibility.  The 113 can have a 9 second reload with vents, rammer, and BIA.  Lower even if food is equipped (which is fucking stupid the tank catches fire pretty often).  9 second reload combined with 440 alpha makes it have a HIGHER DPM than the E5......it starts to RIVAL the 215b.  Poor aim time and accuracy?  It's better than the IS7s aim time and accuracy, the E100s aim time and accuracy....and it's actually quite easy to pull of snapshots in the tank.  Rammer, Vstab, Vents plus BIA on the crew make the aim time and gun stats a dream......maybe you are throwing shit like torsion bars on for your equipment because what you're describing doesn't exist on the 113.....

The E50M can rival this tank, but honestly there are things the E50M doesn't have in comparison.  HP and DPM (2 VERY important things for me) so I will still take a 113 for the MOMENT (as I haven't played the E50M yet so I can't make an official opinion).