Salsaheaven

T-54 Grandmaster Lessons

The best T9 medium for sure. Some say the best T9. Some say the best tank per tier.

And definately the favourite heat slingshot of many wotlabers.

Driven in perfection.

Every fucking match is like a highlight of what to do, when to do.

I am a scrub compared to many players here and I am amazed.

View range mods? Reload timers? Fuck it, this guy has everything remembered

I am pretty sure nearly everyone of you is amazed when watching this. And I am pretty sure everyone can learn some things from this video.

This is fucking art. (I may or may not be influenced by any substances when writing this)

I present:

LuciqueII driving his T-54.

http://www.twitch.tv/luciquell/c/3439975

Looks like normal camo to me.

That's what I thought at first. Looking closer, especially at the sides of AMX 50 100's and the fronts of the Obj 268's that he is shooting, you see little symbols. It's possible that they're weird little symbols that are unique to the Russian servers, but they look like markings for crew members and components.

That's what I thought at first. Looking closer, especially at the sides of AMX 50 100's and the fronts of the Obj 268's that he is shooting, you see little symbols. It's possible that they're weird little symbols that are unique to the Russian servers, but they look like markings for crew members and components.

Yeah, now I checked. Its weak spot skins and few other mods.

Meh, not impressed.

dat heatspam...

not overly impressed, he plays well but the heatspam makes me cry.

edit: After finishing this first link I am very unimpressed. He barely bothers to aim, just goes for heat spam to whatever, he bitched when bouncing a regular round on a well angled lfp on an E75. And in the same game took mantlet shots at a T25/2 and T29 expecting them to pen.

Driven very well, his positioning is what is most important to me, not the shots he takes, most of those would not pen without the sperm ammo but his positioning is really good.  I would weep at his ammo cost though if it was me.

Yeah, now I checked. Its weak spot skins and few other mods.

Meh, not impressed.

Looks like a minimalist weakspot skin that I tried out for a patch over a year ago (probably not maintained so that's why not every tank has it).

Interesting to watch but heatspam and consumables and nice MM (often T9 battles) takes away from a bit of the epicness. His ability to consistently deal damage was nice but, for me, my takeway was the smoothness w.r.t. avoiding damage -- ie: when you flank don't go to far...

I guess the fact it's a set (instead of a cherry-picked replay) makes it more impressive.