Sign in to follow this  
FlorbFnarb

Feed the hamster, WG.

Regardless, I recommend changing your passwords as soon as you can get on the site. I tried making an account on the eu forum, but it's Tech Support link has the same issue.

Again, I'm sure they're aware of it by now. But, on safe side.. change your account passwords ASAP.

Haha, I missed it. I was playing that game where you put the card on your head and people give you hints until you guess what is on it. Except the card was a Nexus 7 lol. I fucking owned Harry Potter(category) .

Then on to sloth bears on nat geo!

Go intentionally roadblock the interstate and see what happens to you.

It won't be 10 years. You need a hobby that calms you down.

It won't be 10 years. You need a hobby that calms you down.

Ten years was probably hyperbole in some cases, but consider the amount of monetary damage done. What if the money lost as a result of a DDOS attack reaches a million dollars? Pretty sure it's possible to get ten years for larceny to the tune of a million dollars; should reckless vandalism costing a million dollars be penalized any more leniently?

Ten years was probably hyperbole in some cases, but consider the amount of monetary damage done. What if the money lost as a result of a DDOS attack reaches a million dollars? Pretty sure it's possible to get ten years for larceny to the tune of a million dollars; should reckless vandalism costing a million dollars be penalized any more leniently?

How many responsible for the economy crash went to jail for it?

How many responsible for the economy crash went to jail for it?

You can't seriously think you could point a finger and say "this guy, this guy and this guy caused a recession"?

Besides, nothing illegal was being done. Hacking is illegal and hacking for the purpose of forcibly preventing trade of goods and services is a bazillion times illegaler, to use the technical term.

A DDOS attack costing a million dollars is not different in any significant way than vandals breaking into the offices of the affected companies in the middle of the night and smashing a million dollars worth of computer equipment.

Where exactly is Jeff Skilling these days?

The defence rests.

Seriously Florb.... you need to smarten up. You froth and froth and then defend the dumb shit you say....

Try this, "Yeah.... thats a little over the top"

"I guess I was wrong. Thanks"

"Oops"

When you can say those in front of the mirror, you might be ready to out in public.

sigh

If it seriously is a DDOS attack, they need to start getting serious with prison sentences for hackers that do this shit.  As in, felony convictions with ten years behind bars, period.  No fucking "hey, you got ten years, but you're a good hacker so come work for us at the NSA/IRS/CIA/HUD to work as a counter-hacker."  Ten fucking years behind bars in federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison.  Then you get out and you're barred for the next thirty years from touching any sort of computer.

People that do this shit are no better than people who fucking burn down a goddamn store they get pissed at.

How do i sift through 99.9% of florbs post to get the true information? all he does is shit post worse than me, and for some reason it makes me want to throw him into a wood chipper and eat his entrails

How do i sift through 99.9% of florbs post to get the true information? all he does is shit post worse than me, and for some reason it makes me want to throw him into a wood chipper and eat his entrails

Wow. When Diatomix doesn't like ur poasting... :)

Wow. When Diatomix doesn't like ur poasting... :)

I didn't think i could break the standards barrier, but when florb pretends hes a tactical genius hurrrrr and theory crafts harder than a pimply faced DnD player that means ive lost, and hes shit post king.