TuckerT

Weekend MM?

Is it just me or does MM seem just A LITTLE off this weekend,

I have a theory..... being a x5 weekend, if you haven't gained a x5 win yet in that tank,it seems like your team's win chances were 45% or lower (usually in the 30's) and then after "finally" getting that win, subsequent battles the team chances were 50% or higher...... I know the xvm win chance is iffy but man, it was loss after loss after loss.  Been the most frustrating weekend ever played.

Just played a battle (actually more of a seal clubbing) where the other side had 5 (count'm 5!) win6 purple people eaters and 2 blues against our 2 blues..... I don't need to tell how the battle went    :O(

Yes, I could be the common denominator and no my stats are not that good but I was making progress.  During the week, my wr was averaging 55-60% then Thursday hit and all hell breaks loose and my wr looked like it went skydiving....falling faster than Obama's approval rating....

Anyways, thoughts? That's my rant, conspiracy theory, etc,etc

If you see me ingame, throw me a shell......... gently

TuckerT >:|

MM doesn't give a shit about stats.

I know it doesn't......I watched the video, just frustrated and just need to vent and introduce my latest conspiracy theory.  But just finished playing m7, 7 battles under 45% chance of winning before finally winning one and then after no longer a x5 win reward, next 3 battles all at better than 55% win chance.  hmmmmmmmmm MM sitting on the grassy knoll?

Well back to improving everyone elses stats  :)

I know it doesn't......

Then don't post it here. If you want to vent there are forums specific for it, but don't waste my time unless you actually have something to discuss.

Then don't post it here. If you want to vent there are forums specific for it, but don't waste my time unless you actually have something to discuss.

Well your highness, I didn't realize your time was so valuable and cherished by all, my humble apologies. I intended it to start a dialogue if others had experienced the same matching experience and thought this was the right forum, unfortunately I guess it turned out to be a venting of sorts. I am new here so in the future I shall pm you to find out to what forum I should post. Talking about wasting time, please don't preach when it took you more time to write your post "abut wasting your time" than it would have to just click "back" and move on to others more worthy of your indispensable time. I bow humbly, careful not turn my back to or to make eye contact with greatness and slowly back out, taking my leave..........

lol sorry dude but you have to admit, with a comment like that, you set yourself up for some good natured ribbing........  Plz don't take offense and if there is a moderator in the building, plz move this to the forum to the one that allows venting and levity.......  Thank-you for your time   =D 

If you're looking for the venting forum, this is it:

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/89-the-venting-room/

Threads in the metagame forum need a little bit more substance than "weekend teams are bad", or you risk the purples yelling at you. ;)