Shackram

Lorraine 40t Appreciation Thread

4 hours ago, GamerDaPro said:

Yeah, I ended up buying the revalorisé because it's cheaper and the lorr isn't available atm. I loved the t-34-3, and the revalorisé feels so shit compared to it. Well, at least I'm up for a challenge.

You are strange. M4 rev is clearly a better tank since it can hit and pen shit. 

lorry on sale now in eu, thinking about buying it..

ok so bought it, played 5 games,d ecent enough so far even with crayon eating teams, doesnt make enarly as much credits as the skorp g but its fun, so should be easy tio have long sessions in it to grind credits.

On 4/10/2018 at 11:05 PM, hazzgar said:

You are strange. M4 rev is clearly a better tank since it can hit and pen shit. 

I haven't found the rev's role out yet really. It's too slow to be anywhere needed, its agility is alright, but the 40kph top speed is really limiting. So it can't get where damage is needed quickly. It cannot make situations on its own either, because of the non-existent armor, so right now I have a tank that can't get to situations quickly enough to help, and isn't capable of creating situations either.

With the t-34-3, I could get to spots quickly,  and I was pretty much able to run away as well when it was necessary. I could also spot at the start of the matches due to the pretty good camo. I could hardly ever snipe with it though, as the gun was shit for it, but it wasn't needed because I could just get close and then run away. And if there was no one to support, I could easily just start brawling somewhere on my own, the turret was really good, even the hull armor was usable sometimes, but I pretty much became a tough turret with a 390 alpha gun when it was necessary. What I'm saying is that the t-34-3 was ALWAYS usable somewhere, and I could almost always carry battles with it. I had no trouble with the penetration due to the tank's nature, I could easily maintain ~2,1k DPG, and I even platooned with regular t8s (HEAT spam was necessary then though). And that tank only got better afaik, as I only played it before the buff. Compare the revalorisé to it, what does it have? Yeah, a gun, but nothing else.

Anyway I don't wanna hijack this thread with the rev anymore, mention me somewhere else or pm if anyone wants to reply to this.

Any tips for 3marking this tank regarding the equipment,consumables etc? Is improved equipment even worth it? I've compared my version with full improved one, and it's only 40 dpm better... I dont find high equipment price justified in this case...

Current setup

grPitwA.jpg

m2uQreC.png

8 hours ago, H4NI said:

Any tips for 3marking this tank regarding the equipment,consumables etc? Is improved equipment even worth it? I've compared my version with full improved one, and it's only 40 dpm better... I dont find high equipment price justified in this case...

Current setup

Always run food, especially on autoloaders