Can't post in any other sections except here. Probably some minimum post count thingy. So, I am just going to spam some useless things here, while I get acess to rest of the forum.

Check out the guy I saw today (yes, cannot post in name in shame thread either):

cwJjMyd.jpg

Posting issue should be fixed.

Thank you! And I had some so much more spam prepared....

`Til next time.... :tank2:

I ran into one with 10k LOLTraktor battles on the EU server.

j1W0V8c.jpg

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/501926175-clanger27/

Also has nearly 2k on the Pz 35 t, apparently, along with a few hundred in other Tier 1s and bad stats on his non-clubbing tanks.

Actually you could be surprised. A while back I ran into someone who was pushing 1k battles in his Loltraktor and when I talked to him about it he had only done it because he didn't know how to move on past it (prior to tutorials being released). We got on Skype and I explained everything to him, introduced him to the forums, etc, and he has actually just a few days ago bought his E100 and is at either tier 8 or 9 on every nation and class of tank. It is possible that player is in the same situation.

Also Misfire, please give me your XVM config =D

Also Misfire, please give me your XVM config =D

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6k8xuw6czxd3zfz/XVM.xvmconf

I'm guessing you know how to install it. (If not, copy it to <your WoT folder>/resmods/gui/flash.)

Someone was telling me their girlfriends stepdad had around 3k games in his tier 1 tanks, because he didn't know he could go higher.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6k8xuw6czxd3zfz/XVM.xvmconf

I'm guessing you know how to install it. (If not, copy it to <your WoT folder>/resmods/gui/flash.)

Thank you! +1. Is there any way to add tank name to the Tab screen?

Thank you! +1. Is there any way to add tank name to the Tab screen?

Yes. Go into the config and add {{vehicle}} where you want the name to be.

How can you stay entertained with the same tank for over 3000 battles??

Not so sure about 3,000 battles, but there are plenty of people out there who play the game and really, really don't know how to play the game.

Had a mate from work I put onto the game and the first time I looked at his garage I was agast..

He did no have anything over tier 5 but had opened up the t29 and was converting all his exp to open up the tanks. FGS.

I took some time out to explain how to grind.

How can you stay entertained with the same tank for over 3000 battles??

Different strokes for different folks. Some people really like certain vehicles and play them over and over again. Personally, I like variety so playing one take endlessly wouldn't work too well for my sustainability with the game.