Rexxie

[9.14.2] Rexxie's Mods (Discontinued)

Modpack. Simple, effective, no screen clutter, no bullshit.

Download

Modpack [14.7 MB]

Preview

Garage

Spoiler

3EErdHs.jpg

Gamestart

Spoiler

gjwAg5x.jpg

In Action

Spoiler

vGttNtu.jpg

Player Panel

Spoiler

JOjurmK.jpg

Installation

Merge the included res_mods with your own. If desired, install any of the mods in the Optional Mods folder. Play.

If using the alternate or colorblind XVM config, merge the included res_mods after installing.

Contents

-XVM 6.2.1.2 w/Ziddy's Pastel XVM Config: Web Link

-J1mb0's Reticule (Removed Bloat): Forum Thread

-Zayaz's Damage Panel (With custom minimap frame and settings): Forum Thread

-Safe Shot: Forum Thread

-P-Mod: Forum Thread

-YasenKrasen's Session Statistics: Forum Thread

-DamageLog: Forum Thread

-(Optional) Fog Removal: Forum Thread

-(Optional) Autoaim Indicator: Forum Thread

-(Optional) Johny's Vertical Techtree: Forum Thread

Changelog

Spoiler

Spoiler

Changes:

- All mods updated to WoT 9.14.1

-XVM Config Updated
*Updated hangar, statisticform, minimaplabelstemplates, login, camera, xvm, carousel, elements, and battle.xc files to be up-to-date with the XVM standard config.

Spoiler

Changes:

-XVM Config Updated
*Updated xvm, battle, login, hangar, sounds, texts, tooltips, and vehiclenames.xc files to be up-to-date with the XVM standard config.
*Added camera.xc

-Fixed issue where minimap loading screen had improper stat display.

-Re-added YasenKrasen's with the help of woe2you's update.

Spoiler

Changes:

-All mods updated to WoT 9.14

-Temporarily removed YasenKrasen and Orrie's Compact Tech Tree while they update.

-Revamped the damage dealt and damage received logs.

-Added total damage blocked indicator.

-Removed spawn location hint, minimap is now shown on vanilla loading screen.

-Dynamic Camera reenabled via pmod.

-Minimap.xc updated.

Spoiler

Changes:

-Re-added transparent minimap border, YasenKrasen's session stats, and Vertical Techtree.

-Small changes to the minimap.

Spoiler

Changes:

-All mods updated to WoT 9.12

-Minimap render box changed to a render circle.

-Temporarily removed transparent minimap border, YasenKrasen's session stats and Vertical Techtree, they are currently out of date.

Customizable Files

• \res_mods\configs\xvm\ZiddyCat - Edit facets of XVM.

• \res_mods\0.9.14.1\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_pmod.json - Edit camera and misc. options. Must be edited with Notepad++.

• \res_mods\configs\DamageLog\log.cfg - Edit received damage log settings.

• \res_mods\0.9.14.1\scripts\client\mods\SafeShot.xml - Edit Safe Shot settings. Must be edited with Notepad++.

• \res_mods\0.9.14.1\scripts\client\mods\stat\config.json - Edit session stat settings.

Known Problems/Troubleshooting

• "Players do not have XVM stats!" - Head over to xvm's website, log in, and hit "activate services". Get used to doing this!

• "My reload timer does not work in replays." - Known issue with j1mbo's, a possible fix is in the pipeline.

• "My game crashes/does not start/will not load matches." - In your res_mods directory, delete the folder "configs", "mods", and the contents of the folder named after the current version of WoT. Reinstall the mod pack. Notify me if the issue persists.

• "I do not like a specific feature in this modpack. How can I remove it?" - Tell me which feature is bothering you and I'll tell you how to remove it.

• "What is Notepad++? Why do I need it to edit some files? Where can I get it?" - Notepad++ is a free text editor, much like windows' default Notepad. Notepad does not save in the format required for some files to properly compile, while Notepad++ will save properly. You can get it on the Notepad++ website.

This interests me greatly, will check out.

Edit: I'm loving it so far, put a few additions for a personal flare.

It's going to take me awhile to get used to the smooth + extra zoom-in.

Looks great though, going to use it. Thanks!

No problem!

I stole your chat history mod, I like it (though I had to turn off that info panel).

Yeah, it's pretty nice :3

Does it have pre 7.4 server crosshair?

Nope.

Sweet. I'll have to try it out and compare it to Anfield's. I think this one has a little less clutter so I might like it more.

They look like the exact same amount of 'clutter'.

Anyway looks awesome Rexxie nice one

One thing that is iffy is colouring people by winrate. I'll think someone's blue then I'll notice them potatoing, actually check, and see that they are 54%/300wn6/0k battles. Maybe change that to wn6 colouring? :S

Also some of the colour scales have been modified, maybe change that?

One thing that is iffy is colouring people by winrate. I'll think someone's blue then I'll notice them potatoing, actually check, and see that they are 54%/300wn6/0k battles. Maybe change that to wn6 colouring? :S

There is a reason they have been modified, it's because that's how we like our XVM configuration.

With custom values for colour rating and the way I've set it up, it works perfectly fine for us. :verysmug:

If you'd like an edited version of it to better suit your tastes, ask? :P

I'll probably change the rating to match WN8 when that is available.

Do you mean the colour scales have been changed from normal WN6/7 colors? Yes, it'll probably stay that way. The official colour scales have 9 different colours - this is far too much to actually matter in-game and ends up being useless information. My truncated version has 6 colors, each distinct enough to actually effect how you'll approach a given situation

I'll probably change the rating to match WN8 when that is available.

This is probably going to be optional. After some deliberation, I've concluded that WR is a better indicator of skill than WN when it comes to top-echelon play. I can definitely see why deetz would feel different at an avg tier of 5, but for most of us WR will be accurate and understandable.

This is probably going to be optional. After some deliberation, I've concluded that WR is a better indicator of skill than WN when it comes to top-echelon play. I can definitely see why deetz would feel different at an avg tier of 5, but for most of us WR will be accurate and understandable.

I see what you mean, but for the record I have been trying to play my higher tier tanks more recently ;_;

Thanks for the responses.