Rexxie

[9.14.2] Rexxie's Mods (Discontinued)

I switched to Armagomen's Team HP with all the clutter turned off, it actually looks nice imo. Plus, the cap bars don't have to be moved as far down (y + 20).

Grats on 20 pages qt

Edited by sela

How would I go about enabling the player panel spotted marker... things, in xvm? I'm looking at my playersPanel.xc file right now and see the relevent subsection but I'm honestly not sure what is disabling it. Everything I can see makes it seem like it should be there but it isn't. Unless I'm missing something truly stupid which is totally possible.

pls send help

How would I go about enabling the player panel spotted marker... things, in xvm? I'm looking at my playersPanel.xc file right now and see the relevent subsection but I'm honestly not sure what is disabling it. Everything I can see makes it seem like it should be there but it isn't. Unless I'm missing something truly stupid which is totally possible.

pls send help

In res_mods\configs\xvm\ZiddyCat\battle.xc is the line ""allowSpottedStatus": false,", flip it to true :)

Hmmm. I updated that setting but it doesn't seem to be working still.

Looking at playersPanel.xc, there is a "alpha" setting with comments made to control it's opacity, but I do not see any numbers there. Maybe that's part of the problem? Not sure, just theorizing :x

Edited by Pompous

Did you also add the marker to the playerspanel? For example, if you want the marker to show in the "large" playerspanel, scroll down to the "large": { portion of playerspanel.xc. In there you will see extrafieldsright. Add ${"enemySpottedMarker"} inside the brackets so that it reads "extraFieldsRight": [${"enemySpottedMarker"}] and you'll have your spotted status. You can do the same for any/all of the other playerspanel sizes, too. Tested it myself, seems to work fine.

Ahhhh okay. I did know about this second step. Thanks again, really appreciate all the help :)

I'm thinking about making a more "relaxed" version of some of the mods, with all the stat-based features turned off. Things like per-game WN8, session WN8, in-game stats (unless maybe you hold alt? not sure.) and whatever else I can find turned off.

I'm not sure if it'd be worth adding as an optional version, but I definitely think something like that would be a lot less stressful to some players. Too many people high-strung on WN8.

On a related note, I may do away with per-game WN8 in the session stats entirely. Is anyone opposed to this? Session-wide WN8 would stay, but I think per-game WN8 is both pretty useless and somewhat stressful to see.

On a related note, I may do away with per-game WN8 in the session stats entirely. Is anyone opposed to this? Session-wide WN8 would stay, but I think per-game WN8 is both pretty useless and somewhat stressful to see.

I kind of like seeing the ridiculous numbers, but I wouldn't miss it.

On 11/7/2015, 9:24:59, hallo1994 said:

Also, will you add battle assistant mod?

If I can add it without causing issues with other mods, I will. I'm pretty sure I tested it before and it worked fine.

It'll be out tonight, albeit without session stats. That hasn't been updated yet, I should probably make my own session stats instead of relying on Yasen's, which is usually far behind other mods.

9.12.0 Released!

Quick little release. Some of the goodies aren't ready yet, but all the core stuff is there. Let me know if there are any problems, I had to do quite a bit of editing the XVM config to get the render range updated.

Changes:

-All mods updated to WoT 9.12

-Minimap render box changed to a render circle.

-Temporarily removed transparent minimap border, YasenKrasen's session stats and Vertical Techtree, they are currently out of date.

The only problem I've found so far is that the player names are a little dark on the playerspanel. Ill try to fix that.

Hey Rexxie, I switched to using SeVeRRR's stats from over in the RU forums, since they get the patch earlier and are better about updating usually. You have to do some translating on the config file the first time but after that all you need to do for updates is change a pyc instead of anything more in-depth.

http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1379890-09wn8-%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%b8%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b8%d0%ba%d0%b0-%d0%b7%d0%b0-%d1%81%d0%b5%d1%81%d1%81%d0%b8%d1%8e%d0%b2%d1%8b%d0%ba%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b4%d1%8b%d0%b2%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f-%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bd%d1%84%d0%b8%d0%b3%d0%be%d0%b2/

I'm looking into it, but it's probably just a false positive. Chrome can be very odd sometimes; here's a virustotal scan:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5b443ae5902f6b1823ff69905ea1d265babf9254e2db71c10ab3be9b3b058ce3/analysis/

i love that you don't color-code the number of battles played.  you don't need the autoaim+?

29 minutes ago, weesh said:

i love that you don't color-code the number of battles played.  you don't need the autoaim+?

Thanks. Autoaim+? Is that the one that puts a ring around the person you're autoaiming? That sounds a bit extraneous to me. I do use autoaim indicator though, which tells you who you're autoaiming and lets you autoaim without directly clicking them.

Just a head's up Rexxie, if one person is using Google Chrome browser? It'll say your download site for this mod is "malicious, and Chrome has blocked it".  Same goes for Sela's mod pack and Aslain's mod pack as they all use mediafire for hosting.  That's the problem: mediafire.  

Can only conjecture, someone uploaded bad stuff on mediafire in mass. Thus Google came down hard on it.