Rexxie

[9.14.2] Rexxie's Mods (Discontinued)

understood. Sela is correct.

And I'm left torn between a Purple and a Purple. :smug:

Sela's set shows more damage data than I'm able to assimilate but the extra mini-map data could be useful.

I've been schizo on this...used sela's for several weeks now trying rexxie's.

maybe time to dig in and learn to assemble myself.

Much appreciated for the version you have assembled.

understood. Sela is correct.

And I'm left torn between a Purple and a Purple. :smug:

Sela's set shows more damage data than I'm able to assimilate but the extra mini-map data could be useful.

I've been schizo on this...used sela's for several weeks now trying rexxie's.

maybe time to dig in and learn to assemble myself.

Much appreciated for the version you have assembled.

Ken, I can help if you'd like.

0.9.0 is coming and I'd need to refit my manually built mod-pack in the next 3 days.

I've come to hate doing this especially if I don't remember the name of the mod I've used previosuly and end up with a slightly different one.

So after testing Rexxie's mod on my alternate computer, I've decided to go for it and install it on my main machine from now on.

Best mod pack I've seen so far, includes all the useful stuff and limits the screen clutter and bullshit.

I'd recommend to keep it as simple as possible going forward, for example I don't want the vertical tech tree, the tank carousel, garage clock and the P-Mod (which I don't understand). However I don't mind them as long as they are not intrusive.

I have this pretty much updated outside of the Session Statistics, which the auther has yet to update. I do have other options to mimic its functionality, but YasenKrasen's did have quite a few features I quite enjoyed. I might release a version without it included until it is updated, as I don't know when (if ever) he plans to do so.

I have this pretty much updated outside of the Session Statistics, which the auther has yet to update. I do have other options to mimic its functionality, but YasenKrasen's did have quite a few features I quite enjoyed. I might release a version without it included until it is updated, as I don't know when (if ever) he plans to do so.

The author of all the scripts that made it work won't be updating for 9.0 as they've changed a fuckton of stuff behind the scenes. 

Updated to 9.0.0

Changes:

-All mods updated to WoT 9.0

-Added in-game notifications for completed battles via p_mod

-Reduced "killcam" time to 3 seconds (from 5) via p_mod

-Removed In-game Clock (Bloat)

-Removed YasenKrasen (Update in limbo)

-Removed indication of which tank dealt damage to you - functionality is now banned.

Please let me know of any problems with the modpack.

Remember that XVM now requires you to log into their website to active in-game stats.

I like it a lot, was running Gunsmokes and he had the same sight mods as Sela's mod cant recall the name of it, just takes a little getting used to new mod and new graphics, but much better than un-modded mode like yesterday ... got spoiled 

by the way what is the max zoom in sniper mode 24x?

kk that will work

the 30x on the other was nice but the mass number of increments took way too long to zoom in and out this is faster and I think will actually work out better

Yep, its 2, 4, 8, 16, 24.

maybe 2 4 10 20 30 ???  I like the lesser amount of "wheel spins" but the 30 is really nice!!! If you dont mind or can tell me how to change it

One more question ... is the dotted view range circle your base vehicle view range or does it account for vents optics and perks?