Rexxie

[9.14.2] Rexxie's Mods (Discontinued)

Confirmed again.

>fresh reinstall of modpack from front page as of last night

>C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.0\scripts\client\mods\PMOD.json

>Notepad++ from notepad-plus-plus.org

>Save, play game with no change to zoom, paste this from re-opened PMOD.json

// Количество шагов в снайперском прицеле и ихняя кратность.
// The number of steps in the sniper scope and multiplicity of theirs.
"zoomX": {

// true - включить модуль.
// true - enable the module.
"enable": true,

// Список значений кратности снайперского режима.
// минимальное значение - 0.8, максимальное значение - 60, максимальное количество шагов - 20
// List of multiplicity sniper mode.
// minimum value - 0.8, maximum value - 60, maximum number of steps - 20.
"zoomXSteps": [2, 60]

Also, what does that initial "enable": true option do? I assume it tells the game to override default settings with the settings in this file.

Indeed. Enable just turns the functionality on/off.

Can you do me a favor? Load up a replay. Part of p_mod's functionality is that it will tell you where you've spawned in the hints area of the loading screen. Do you get the "You have been deployed (x)" line there? I want to know if p_mod is actually working for you.

If it IS working, replace your json file with this one and tell me if the 60x zoom works. This'll rule out notepad++ from being the problem.

https://www.mediafire.com/?wz39ga96wo84i3l

Interesting, I still have the default XVM message. What would cause it to not use PMOD?

Edit: I fixed it. Realized there must be something in there causing it to not use your modpack's default settings... realized I still had a paths.xml file (I believe from sela's?) in my res_mods directory. I removed it and everything works fine.  :P

Thanks Rex.

Frustrating - downloading it from the OP and installing it into a completely fresh res_mods folder gives me a working p_mod, can't detect any issues on my end.

What would cause it to not use it? If res_mods\0.9.0\scripts\client\mods\__init__.pyc is set up incorrectly, it will not initialize the p_mod scripts (or other scripts, for that matter). Unless you've refused that file from being placed there (by, for example, denying overwrite) there's no reason for that to be the problem.

If you cant pinpoint any errors either, try grabbing the latest p_mod directly from the source and installing it over my modpack.

Phew, glad it got fixed. Grats!

heres the link and pic

DRT_zps9a76ed86.png

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz317/edschulz77/DRT_zps9a76ed86.png

hey Rexxie

If you get a wild cat hair up ur ass and feel like it could you please add our clan icon to the mod .... I did it manually for myself, but for those less computer savvy than myself (gawd what dolts cuz I dunno shit) !!! LOL

thanks

Hi Rexxie, I think showing tank name in hit log is quite useful, I modified the config myself but you might want to put it into your master copy as well. Thanks for your mod, I like the clean look&feel much.

Hi Rexxie, I think showing tank name in hit log is quite useful, I modified the config myself but you might want to put it into your master copy as well. Thanks for your mod, I like the clean look&feel much.

This is against the rules on the NA server, should be perfectly fine on EU/RU/SEA though =)

This is against the rules on the NA server, should be perfectly fine on EU/RU/SEA though =)

Oic. thanks for pointing it out :-) 

Rexxie, any chance you have the mod pack updated? I'm using some other mod pack and I hate it!

9.1 is about to drop on the NA server. From there (unless I get incredibly lazy) it should be released within one or two days. So look forward to it on Wednesday or Thursday. If it's not out by Friday, you can smack me :P

Hurry Rexxie, Hurry!  I feel like I'm cheating on you by using Sela's modpack.  Not to take anything away from Sela but, your modpack is way hotter!

saw another cool mod where it marked your tank like paintball red ffor pens green for bounces

Updated to 9.0.1

Changes:

-All mods updated to WoT 0.9.1

-Added team HP totals. This can be modified in-game in the Settings menu, under Mods.

-Added accurate damage indicator

-Minimap viewrange now dynamically changes when Binocs activate

-Minor tweaks caused by mod updates

Please please please let me know of any problems with the modpack ASAP. I did not have time to thoroughly test it, but everything seemed to be in working order.

As an addendum, the transparent minimap borders had to be removed, at least for now. This part of zayaz is old and does not correctly mesh with the team HP pools. If they ever become compatible, it will return.

Please please please let me know of any problems with the modpack ASAP. I did not have time to thoroughly test it, but everything seemed to be in working order.

Modpack works great for me. Haven't noticed any problems yet. 9.1's new optimizations mean I can run XVM without it absolutely trashing my framerate, so I can finally run your modpack regularly! Woo!

sweet will install it when I get home from work in the morning

GAWD I miss that better zoom in sniper mode  and the map range circle