Garbad

So you want to be a Gorilla...

Why do you want to be a Gorilla  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you want to be a Gorilla

• Being a member of an elite team, to stand acknoweldged among the best, the competition and friendship; gudfites.
    • The gold.

Alright, I'll do that. Currently grinding the T54E1 and T-54, so will have the 57 hefty and 62a/140 soon. Should help punch up my CW ready inventory.

Alright, I'll do that. Currently grinding the T54E1 and T-54, so will have the 57 hefty and 62a/140 soon. Should help punch up my CW ready inventory.

Ya that should more than suffice.

I have 4 CW tanks in garage and 1 that I sold (WTE), and I'm 1 tank worth of free exp off the BatChat, but I don't have enough gold for conversion...

So close...

sela does have a GW E for double cancer evals :P

EUROS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19048-1363116994-4.

Do you think you can match G's standard of driving tanks?  If so, apply today!  We need more people playing in late euro or early murican time zones!  Sign up now!

Doesn't seem like this has been posted yet.

Z6cabWd.jpg

If I apply and am rejected on grounds of being not quite good enough, does that exclude me from applying again in the future?

No, ask bock for what needs improvement, work on it for a month or two and ask again.

EUROS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19048-1363116994-4.

Do you think you can match G's standard of driving tanks?  If so, apply today!  We need more people playing in late euro or early murican time zones!  Sign up now!

Can you define the timezones in question? 1800-0000 GMT? Not that I'm in a position to apply yet or anything but it's nice to have options for later.

Somewhere in the 2200-0400 GMT range.  The goal is to have more insurance against multiple battles in the first CW time spot, when muricans might not be home from work/etc yet.  So basically early rising muricans or late night euros.

That's more or less when I can play (out to about 2am a few nights a week) so I'm definitely interested. I'll call back in a few months when I have the tanks and experience. :P