Garbad

So you want to be a Gorilla...

Why do you want to be a Gorilla  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you want to be a Gorilla

• Being a member of an elite team, to stand acknoweldged among the best, the competition and friendship; gudfites.
    • The gold.

I go sometimes on -G- TS to try and get a platoonm8 but It never happens the only -G- players I have played with more then once is tornade90 and Ive played with Anfield once (before he had sub button on Twitch)

Whats the best way to get a -G- platoonm8

NFogJNK.jpg

^ Gorillas trying to get bitches to play with our bananas

So is -G- going to start a subclan called -O- for orangutan, and only let orange players in? 

Stop playing artillery.

I sold my Typ E m8 and i havent played arty since and never will.

Fuck arty 

Fuck arty players

So is -G- going to start a subclan called -O- for orangutan, and only let orange players in? 

abcisyouandme [--O--] 1 vs 1 king 

Man...I know it'd be a long shot...

Recruitment is still ongoing.

Sign me up!

Best_Mascot_NA!!

Recruitment is still ongoing.

Pick me!

In all seriousness, should I message sela or bock about recruitment? Here it says sela, on your clan info page it says bock.

bummp.  Considering updating this, but tl;dr - g is still recruiting.  rumors of our deadness are greatly exaggerated -- we are the best paying top clan as far as I know, still are among the top ~3, and are pretty active in stronks and the like.

Same recruitment standards as before:  blue+ overall with good tier 10 (and t8/t6 organized) performance, focused on team play and competitive play, decent person.

Euros and euro rerolls welcome, especially if you want to do/lead afternoon stronks.