A_Chodeful

WZ112 - 50 Game Solopub Session - 3000~ DPG and 70% WR

WZ112 article in RBS incoming

-

Same idea as my other solopub replay threads, here are the replays, a few are missing, probably deleted by accident, but there's enough replays to go around anyways: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/snsb1zd89nc8zyv/New+folder.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4q1og14j2eqcfj6/20140112_1101_china-Ch23_112_36_fishing_bay.zip

Here are my stats: 

WIWI3m1.jpg

The high hit ratio is more because I fight at close ranges with this thing than anything else. 

That is pretty terrible lol! ( I mean the profit). My KV5 in the last 60 days has average damage 2400 and 68k avg profit. Go KV-5!  :D

Do you find the low-ish pen to be much of a problem? How do you deal with it? 

Sorry to go on a slight tangent, but how do you get those stats to show up in your vehicle screen? It used to work for me with XVM, but since 8.10 it disappeared and can't find a way to put them back. Thank you.

Sorry to go on a slight tangent, but how do you get those stats to show up in your vehicle screen? It used to work for me with XVM, but since 8.10 it disappeared and can't find a way to put them back. Thank you.

What xvm config are you using? (I'm currently using chr1chi's and get those vehicle stats)

What xvm config are you using? (I'm currently using chr1chi's and get those vehicle stats)

I just use Anfield's modpack. 

Ok thanks guys, will have to look around more, I just made my own config, and then used a pack from one of the twitch streamers that had a setup I liked, similar to what I already had, so anyway just good to know its still in XVM I just got to find where, maybe I will compare to anfield's setup and see :)