Sign in to follow this  
punishersal

Heeelooooo everybody!

Forgot to post here and after seeing this section, I though I need to post atleast something here.

Sooo, before I found this foru, I already had about 13k battles. After showing my defeat in Obj.704 with 8,6k damage and loss into some WoT channel, Private_Miros told me to post screenshot into Name and Shame thread. And since that Im registered here. 

I have over 2k posts in official WoT forum, but I dont think people recognize me in random anyways :D

Im trying to improve myself, but as I said, im playing kinda for fun and dont rush to look at my stats. Like I say "I just try to make damage."

So, in short, Im some random playererererer playing for fun (kinda of). I dont play heavy tanks as I tried them and found that Im big noob with them. Instead of bashing random teams with my noobness in them, I decided to stay away from them and not drag others down.

I have been playing WoT for over 2 years and I even have Tetrapack. Im also keeping all gift tanks because I dont know why.

Plus, I like beer (having one atm, finished another one few minutes ago).

Have seen some tonks in real life and, darn, they are so beautiful and detailed. 

Before someone asks/says, I dont play arty :D

I like SU-101. 501 battles in it and I can play it even after 20 defeat streak. Never felt so Free and Refreshed in any other tanks.

Also, I haz B2 and Type 59.

Aaand I haz unusual system to play on:

wl7j.jpg

(probably will make thread about "what is this" later)

Until then here is something what I made in my free time.

forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/314048-jagdpanzer-viii-sandkatze/

forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/232534-object-692/

forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/168837-jagdpanzer-vii-jagergepard/

Something to lift up someones mood or something:

mixwall91.png

P.S. I cant escape Walls of text for some reason  =( 

Yeah, it was looking kinda unly too, because a shoe box isnt best thing to put it in.

So, to fix that, I bought PC case (it came with a bit more powerful PSU too and made wire-ergonomics better)

This is how it looks now:

cs85.jpg

zkcx.jpg