Worstpoaster_na

What is your rage quit requirement?

Usually my breaking point is an 8 loss session with less then 8 games won.  So 16 games total and if the losses outweigh the wins I'm not having fun and getting angry. 

Usually starts with a bad game on my part, or a group of lemmings resulting in low damage

Next is a bad play and I get caught somewhere and lit up when I should have known better

Next is probably a loss after our KV-5 decides to spam HE

After that no matter how hard I try not too is usually my own fault.  Tired of relying on pubbies I'll go aggressive and try to do it my damn self instead of relying on the others.  Goes well in the beginning but either through my own mistake or lack of support I'll do decent damage but get surrounded and plinked to death.  Stubborn German that I am I don't learn from this and continue trying to lead through example and get obliterated. 

Game 7 or 8 I'm so tunnel vision on trying to do this I usually pull an extremely boneheaded move and die quickly,  like getting so focused on the enemy WTF100 in my own WTf100 that I don't realize I'm rushing down the mountain in El Halluf to keep him in LOS.  Many explosions result.

If I keep going after that there is a genuine concern for the safety of my monitor as I might ram my fist or head through it so I usually turn the game off, turn on Netflix or, on rare occassions, pop in Warplanes.  Warplanes is tricky because if my first game in that is a ram after going through that scenario in Tanks...  Well that usually requires a week or two of not touching the game. 

When it's obvious I can't turn off my inner-shitlordscrubbypotato generator.

That's one of those meat creature emotions I don't feel.

I have my daily goals, I accomplish them, then I keep going if am interested (or my CTS isn't acting up), or I do something else if I'm not.

Edit: People who have associated with me can vouch for my robotic nature. Ask Dlur.

I've stopped getting mad about winrate, I only quit when I am not playing well. Winrate will even out to where it should be over time as long as you are playing well.

I don't think I have rage quit before in 11k battles.

It's bad for my mental health and blood pressure, but I tend to try and play until I start winning more.  That sometimes involves some solo pubbing or switching platoon mates.  I almost always switch tiers until I get results, but sometimes I get hung up on getting a win/double on a specific tank and I end up having a horrible losing streak.

I have had platoon mates rage quit on me in the past and I don't appreciate the sudden exit or tantrum and sudden exit.

I am a frequent rage quitter, rage saler, rage rager.   

It is mostly due to my own performance.  When I start getting into a rut, I try harder and take to many risks trying to win.  I then rage.  I know its not healthy, but I do what I do.

Generally, when I start feeling bad about how bad I'm doing, and I feel I am no longer able to achieve the performance levels I should be on my tanks.
Although since I stopped playing my higher tiers that much and sticked to lower tiers, I haven't done it so much.
As soon as I get the Tier X IS-4, I think I'll leave Tiers VII+ alltogether for a while, 'till I feel I can be good enough in them.

I'm trying to abide by taking a break after 3 losses in a row, although usually I will try and complete a set of 10 battles.

I'll quit a tank after ~3 losses in a row ... rage quit happens after a few games where we are massive XVM favourites and we donk out.

I don't usually rage quit but draws really make me mad. Had 3 in 10 games recently and I can't say I've ever been more pissed about this game.

Often 1 potato game solo is enough to call a quit for me. However if platooning my group always set a fixed time and will able to end the session, even we yoloed. That's why I started to platoon more often, not for win, but the game is just much more fun, not as mind hurting compare to solo.

when I start getting frustrated. either if we're losing lots or when im not doing well. if I get frustrated I play worse. so its best to quit early. I then usually go and play a really fun game, since my frustration makes me bad at other games as well. (war thunder, BF4) this game is generally Burnout paradise. because It doesnt matter if im bad or not. and I love the songs from the game, which lose my frustration.

Today I've been ragequitting pretty much every second game.  For some reason the entire server has decided I'm priority target.  Seriously, I'm tired of having Waffle100s suicide just to clip me at the start of the game.  1600 avg damage at tier 9 best NA.

I think I’ve got you all beat.  I didn’t just rage quit, I rage uninstalled

For two weeks I couldn’t have a winning session.  I’d get scrub team after scrub team, along with the occasional good team that played like a scrub team and lost.  My 60 day went from 54% to 51%, and after a particurally grueling night I uninstalled the game. 

I intended to stay away for a month, as one of my fellow clan mates did, but ended up re-installing after about two weeks, for a different reason. I created a new account in order to rewrite “Advice for Brand Newbees” for the next update of WoT: The Missing Manual.  I worked on that for several nights. 

I finally logged into my regular account, a little rusty, and had mediocre, but not horrible, results.  Then I started getting horrible results again. 

Then on Wednesday, over about 25 games, I had a 73% WR.  I’d like to take credit for being awesome, but in reality, it was MM giving me a consistent string of 60%+ matchups. 

Friday was back to shit.  Most games were in the 30% range.  After seven or eight losses I said “fuck it” and started playing low tier stock tanks I’d been intending to develop toward other lines, and not giving a shit.  Game going badly?  Yolo!  Quit immediately and start another.  I ended the night with a 25% WR. 

Last night started out well, but then turned to shit, 30% after 30% after 30% - and I ended up with a 30% WR.  Yippie! 

I think I just need to quit after the fifth loss in a row.  Because after that I’m pissed, and not doing myself or anyone else any good. 

I don't usually rage quit but draws really make me mad.

Especially when it’s a draw because of an AFK hole. 

I’d rather lose than draw.  

Getting close here. Third game in a row where I've been killed by tanks blocking me from behind when I roll out to shoot, all <47% tier 10's. Last night, it was five games of taking more damage from green tanks than by red tanks, including two TK's. (This is the real reason I play my tank destroyers now - I'm hiding from my own team.)

Tinfoil hat shot of the day: Object 704 with BL-10, fully zoomed in on a WT E-100 turned sideways, shell hits perfectly centered on the side of the gun shield.

Zero damage.   o.O

shot_431_zps621ab10a.jpg

Getting close here. Third game in a row where I've been killed by tanks blocking me from behind when I roll out to shoot, all <47% tier 10's. Last night, it was five games of taking more damage from green tanks than by red tanks, including two TK's. (This is the real reason I play my tank destroyers now - I'm hiding from my own team.)

Tinfoil hat shot of the day: Object 704 with BL-10, fully zoomed in on a WT E-100 turned sideways, shell hits perfectly centered on the side of the gun shield.

Zero damage.   o.O

HE that shit.

When mm gives you this:

wot_bb_balance.png

Our is7 was 45%, the arties were good players. All enemy t10s were blue or better. Happened on the new japanese map.

So much balance. Wow.

to day was my very first rage quit.. just not fun when every team is horrible ..  is it like this every time there is an event for credits? well i guess i should say angry quit cause i just shut the game down and said wow fuck that was a shit day of tanking lol then hopped on here