Gmoney838

Lol you guds so poor

From what I've gathered from watching the streams of Junkers n Sela, all you guds are chronically credit poor... Byproduct of sprem? Just thoughts. I am a miser when it comes to this game, I weigh my performance on whether I made money or not. Might need to work on that...

Hmm, I have 17 tier 10s with full equipment, as well as multiple keeper 6/7/8/9 tier tanks, yet I still have a healthy credit balance.

One day I will get to 6.2 million credits, one day...

Hmm, I have 17 tier 10s with full equipment, as well as multiple keeper 6/7/8/9 tier tanks, yet I still have a healthy credit balance.

Well perhaps "all" was a poor choice of word. Let's go with "most". At the very least the all-day erryday tier 10 prem shootas.

Well perhaps "all" was a poor choice of word. Let's go with "most". At the very least the all-day erryday tier 10 prem shootas.

luciquel has 5heat rounds in his 62a, 45apcr...

Hell with prem I make 20k+ a round in my 62a, and I have 5heat in it only as-well. (But am not as good as luci ofc).

Shooting prem out of tierXs other than E hundo/some heavies is generally a bad idea, mainly because 250+ is enough for most tierXs.

T-54 I lose 20k average game.

The guds are poor because they get equipment when on sale, they are buying tanks all thr time, and also consumable sales. What I do when I get a new tank is just grind it, I grind credits afterwards when done with it. Also I ran skirmishes for a month straight, each battle cost me 40k+ and there was 3+ per day... So I can't grind creds too much...

They aren't poor because "oh gold spam" you're confusing skill vs gold round scrubs.

2/10 OP

My credits are there to be spent, there is always something I need to buy. Always.

Good players also have good financial management.

Cfr.: Any good business keeps its cash at a minimum to have maximum return on investment.

Sitting on a pile of credits is not the objective of this game, I think. Unless maybe after buying ALL tanks in the game and there is nothing left to buy.

Keep an eye out for discounts. One of the best ways to 'earn' credits is actually by stock piling consumables when at 50% discount.

(Coincidentally, today is the last day on EU to buy 50% discount consumables...)

Tito

4 tier 10s , one tier 7 prem , 20k credits to my name , fml 

That being said I make a profit on my 140, 50B and 268 in literally every match ,it's just that VK72 is so fucking unprofitable it eats up all my earnings 

I'm generally poor. But my garage has close to 50 tanks in it, most of them tier 7 and higher so go figure...

I normaly make profits up to tier 10 in tanks that i don't have to spam sprem with.

Yet i'm constantly short on credits, because unlike most purples with 20k+ battles, i'm still working my way up multiple tank lines (around 7 atm), so i often have several tanks waiting to be bought and equiped, but not enough credits to get all of them. I have a couple premium tanks, but i don't enjoy grinding credits.

But yes, if you shot sprem all day everyway it'll take a toll on your balance no matter how good you are.

From what I've gathered from watching the streams of Junkers n Sela, all you guds are chronically credit poor... Byproduct of sprem? Just thoughts. I am a miser when it comes to this game, I weigh my performance on whether I made money or not. Might need to work on that...

If there's a discount on equipment and consumables on and you HAVEN'T spent to below 1 million credits, you're an idiot.

Every time a consumable sale comes on, I throw EVERYTHING at it. If I don't need it, I can always sell it back at no loss.

The only tank I spam prem out of is the waffen4, but that is only for the laser apcr shell.

What happened to my credits is the selling of tanks...I get a tank and if I don't love it I end up selling.

I have bought and sold the following

Is4

Is7

E100x2

E75x3

T95x2

E50x3

E50m

Wz120-really wasted my money on this line.

T110E5

T110e4

GWtypeEx2

Batchat155-x2

Theres probably more....  As you can tell I have taken a pile of credits and squandered it away buying and selling.

I only keep tanks in my garage I have fun in, mainly fast aiming tanks.

I am poor as hell...hmmm... or not :tongue: I always buy stuff when it is cheap, and not when I need it, same for equipment and consumables.

Just waiting for the day when multiple t9 and t10s unlock, the situatin will definitely change. I'll wait for some 10-15% discount tho.

9nmb.png

I'm poor because I have this unfortunate compulsion to acquire all the tier 10s (except a few because fuck the JPE). As a result I've purchased 21 tier 10s at a variety of price points. I also currently have 30 other standard tanks in the garage for fun or grinding or other stuff, and 23 premiums tiers 2-10 acquired through various methods.

So, that makes for 74 tanks that need to be armed, equipped, and their crews trained. Not to mention since most of the vehicles I'm accruing XP on are in the upper tiers they make small profit margins that are quickly outstripped by the XP gain. For quite some while I was sitting on ~20 million credits thanks to the credit missions Wargaming was doing, but I purchased three tier 10s and multiple lower tier vehicles on the discounts that have been running this season, plus large amounts of equipment and consumables.

So, here I am with ~600k credits and another ~16 million in tanks unlocked but unpurchased. That's why I'm poor.

Edit: After taking into account discounts and retierings of the 261, GW Typ E, IS-4, and BatChat, I've spent a total of 105,071,000 credits on tier 10 hulls.

I just miss those credit missions. Good players could complete those daily missions in no time and that  significantly padded the purse. 

Those are back on EU, so you can hope also.

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/44/rest-month-missions/

If I read correctly 300k for 30 kills and 250k on top of that for 15 7v7 wins. And 50k for 5 wins repeatable....

No wai this is real???

I get exp 2 fast.

No legit, at 75% w/r you get mad exp, but they lower amount of games played hurts credit income a lot

This. I remember when I was a 1k WN7 player, I would have credits waiting around to be spent but held up by lack of tank XP to unlock the next. 

Now the exact opposite is true. I make so much more XP playing at a higher level that my credits can't keep up, hence the need for Pref 8 spam. But then, I have too many tank lines to grind, so all my time goes into grinding lines, not Pref 8s, so I stay poor.