Gmoney838

Lol you guds so poor

I just miss those credit missions. Good players could complete those daily missions in no time and that  significantly padded the purse. 

I hate the credit missions. All the reds end up having enough money to randomly be shooting sprem. I like it when everyone's poor.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've pulled out a premium tank in the last month. That probably has something to do with it. As for gold spam, yeah. The 100% gold people def probably have more credit issues than normal, but that isn't anywhere close to the norm for good players. I don't even gold spam in the IS6/KV5, let alone in your average tank.

How many credits someone has collected on his account is completely meaningless. What may on the other hand serve as an indicator for a players quality is how much credits he makes on each individual tank. In that sense good players are rich (unless they rely too heavily on prem-ammo).

My personal high was 14 million credits when WG spoiled us with daily credit missions. But those credits are long gone. Now I am considering begging in pubbattles for some spare coin. :verysmug:

I hate the credit missions. All the reds end up having enough money to randomly be shooting sprem. I like it when everyone's poor.

Pop into tiers 4-7 and just go to town. Goes pretty quick that way.  It does get a little painful with the sprem spam, but it gives you a chance to play at most 15 games for an extra net 300k credits every day.  Maybe only 10 games in your T49. 

More gravy in the pan if you do it in your E25 or 122-44. 

Pop into tiers 4-7 and just go to town. Goes pretty quick that way.  It does get a little painful with the sprem spam, but it gives you a chance to play at most 15 games for an extra net 300k credits every day.  Maybe only 10 games in your T49. 

More gravy in the pan if you do it in your E25 or 122-44. 

That's not my point. I have no issues finishing the missions or having credits. I just don't like it when everyone else has credits because more sprem gets thrown around in pub games.

How many credits someone has collected on his account is completely meaningless.

And here I was, feeling good about my 23 million stockpile. Meanie. :tongue:

Imagine if a premium account also gave you a certain % interest per day...

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've pulled out a premium tank in the last month. That probably has something to do with it. As for gold spam, yeah. The 100% gold people def probably have more credit issues than normal, but that isn't anywhere close to the norm for good players. I don't even gold spam in the IS6/KV5, let alone in your average tank.

True. As long as you have a premium account and play well it's quite easy to make cash on most tanks up to and including tier 10s. The only tier 10 I regularly lose money in is the FV183 (Damned 8k HESH shells, you have to hit and pen EVERY shot to make a profit). The rest it's quite easy to be 10k up and a good battle nets you 40k sometimes.

luciquel has 5heat rounds in his 62a, 45apcr...

Hell with prem I make 20k+ a round in my 62a, and I have 5heat in it only as-well. (But am not as good as luci ofc).

Shooting prem out of tierXs other than E hundo/some heavies is generally a bad idea, mainly because 250+ is enough for most tierXs.

T-54 I lose 20k average game.

The guds are poor because they get equipment when on sale, they are buying tanks all thr time, and also consumable sales. What I do when I get a new tank is just grind it, I grind credits afterwards when done with it. Also I ran skirmishes for a month straight, each battle cost me 40k+ and there was 3+ per day... So I can't grind creds too much...

They aren't poor because "oh gold spam" you're confusing skill vs gold round scrubs.

2/10 OP

This. I shoot 85% regular AP. I make about 20-25k per tier 10 game. Add 5k per tier drop. Sounds like youve shit posted

Ok then, apparently my attempt at humor was ill-founded. Apparently poking a little fun at the elite of this game makes for a lively forum post. Apologies.

I am poor in credits but my garage has a lot of credits invested in it. As someone already mentioned I am very careful with my expenditures. I stock up on consumables during consumable sales, do the same with equipment or use gold to move equipment to tanks I am playing regularly from those gathering dust and I purchase tanks on sale. I was a little frustrated to learn that the On Track Events will be coming back after I broke down and bought my JPZE100 in December because I was sick of waiting for it(had it unlocked for 6 months) and I thought they were over. I currently have about 2 millions credits and I normally don't go over 6 million because I will end up purchasing a tier 10 or burning money on one of the sales I already mentioned.

When I first started caring about getting endgame content it was right about the time WG announced they were going to give rewards for changing tech trees. I wanted a tier 8 premium and couldn't afford one so I decided to pay for premium and ground out the T34(hint Wargaming: I was first induced to spend money and restart playing after losing interest because you were giving away rewards). I did this rapidly  enough (RIP T32 stats, my first tier 8 pre-sprem) and then decided I still had time to get a T30, which was my first tier 10. I then did the same for the IS4 and ground out a batchat before it became tier 10. I currently have about 50 tanks in my garage, many of them tier 8 or above, most fully loaded with the appropriate equipment. I have never spent gold on free experience conversion so I spend a lot of credits grinding through lower tiers, paying for crew training to 75% and then rapidly selling the tanks.

I have a lot of tanks currently unlocked that I have not yet purchased because of my lack of credits. I have a number of tier 10s unlocked that I am waiting for an On Track Event to occur and the same for about 5-10 tier 9s I have unlocked but don't have an interest to purchase until they are on sale. Yes, the 15% sale has been nice but I don't have any desire to grind out that many credits. A little at a time so I don't burn out.

If you have all the tanks, equipment, consumables you want.  There is no reason to stock pile creds.  The only reason I try to keep roughly 5 mil in the bank is due to anticipation of sales.  other than that as long as I have enough creds to fix and reload my tank I am happy.  Now if there were "interest" that would accrue I would completely change my philosophy.

I`ve never been poor despite shooting 99% Sprem since it was enabled.

The key is macromanagement, stock up when discounts are up and only use stocked usables if possible.

When the first Sprem halfoff came around i spent around 17 million on various shells, and since then have been spending all my credit whenever a discount is up, after all, if i buy them at 50%, even if i sell them at 50% again it would be a even deal, so there is no reason to not spend every dime on discounted consumables.

w2oie9.jpg

2d7bzoy.jpg

Not shown, just bought 4 million worth of Cola for my E4 and upcoming T57.

Edited by CarbonWard

Only 15-20 games in a tier 8 prem for 1 million credits.... plenty of spare time to spend it on hookers and blow.

Ok then, apparently my attempt at humor was ill-founded. Apparently poking a little fun at the elite of this game makes for a lively forum post. Apologies.

It's just that you basically say that good players are low on credits due to shooting premium ammo all day, implying that this is the only way they can keep their stats up.

Of course there is some truth in this*, that's why it stings a bit.

If you want to read a real lively thread about this subject, look here:

Consider the fact that shooting premium ammo can result in better stats AND quite possibly also a good credit income:

and other posts in that series.

If shooting premium ammo allows for a better game experience (i.e. winning more), I don't see why you would resist against using it. It's a personal choice then how much credits it's worth.

Don't forget that for a lot of good players around here, obtaining great stats is secondary to the actual fact of blowing up all the enemy tanks on the battle field...

Tito

Only 15-20 games in a tier 8 prem for 1 million credits.... plenty of spare time to spend it on hookers and blow.

"Only".  I have time for maybe 15-20 games in a day, and those are for grinding new tank lines.  I make credits, but like Worst said I gain xp far faster than credits (even without much sprem spam).  I have five unlocked tier 10 tanks but not nearly enough credits to buy them.

The credit missions made a huge difference and let me buy multiple tanks that I had unlocked but not yet purchased.

I get exp 2 fast.

No legit, at 75% w/r you get mad exp, but they lower amount of games played hurts credit income a lot

Very True.

I can remember the time I blew all my credits on consumables and equipment, then decided to play the baby tier Japanese tanks(It's not like they cost anything, right?).

I got out of the tier two in one game and didn't have enough for the tier three... 

/Firstworldproblems

Grinding out the Object 140 is rather rough on the credits every time I pull out the T-54. I can lose 20k even w/ 4k damage done, easy. And standard rounds still arent truly cheap

Aight, so I apparently shitpoasted. Damn it... I shouldn't make inflammatory threads at 1AM...

So lemme clear the air: I don't have a problem with using prem rounds to win games. And yeah, there are a few tanks that kinda demand it to be pertinent to the game. I'm not bashing guds for using prem shells. Not like I used to.

It's just that some greens/blues/purples can't accept when someone points out that, perhaps, their stats wouldn't be as good if they weren't abusing a broken mechanic.

From what I've gathered from watching the streams of Junkers n Sela, all you guds are chronically credit poor... Byproduct of sprem? Just thoughts. I am a miser when it comes to this game, I weigh my performance on whether I made money or not. Might need to work on that...

There is a saying: Make your money work for you.  IE keeping boatloads of cash means it is not earning interest or otherwise helping you.

I tend to build up the coffers in between sales.  Then I blow it all on the biggest one... typically 50% off repair kits.  But everything helps.  15% off tier 10 coming, hold off and buy it then.

After the last sale I blew 9 mil on consumables and was down to under 100k.  Ammo sales are now only 30% off, I would rather get a 50% discount on stuff I *will* use.  Equipment, consumables, tanks.