CarbonWard

CarbonWard And ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fantastic videos. I'll see if I can't try similar aggression and see how it works out for me. My current play style is pretty aggressive as is but this has certainly opened my eyes to what pushing it just a bit more might be like. +1.

It's most likely just a limit of 4 media tags per post, it makes sense, wouldn't want a post with a 100 youtube videos (even if they are in spoiler tags)

I've tried to replicate Carbon's success on Highway a couple times.  It's amazing how many people playing scout don't understand passive scouting.  In about 10 tries I've gotten one guy to do it and we rolled the other team in much the same way Carbon's team did.  The rest either went to the field to go down the 1 line or the others who went to that spot decided it would be a good idea to break cover and engage the heavy tanks coming at them in number. o.O

Out of curiousity, in the AMX 50 Foch replay, what prompted you to have the team hold on your side of the bridge rather than within the valley? Tank comp? Slow start? Or do you just try for that every game? Just trying to work out the thought process, obviously it ended up working out quite well. I've had success camping in the houses/village thing on the opposite spawn and letting them take valley and the opening into river and just pouring death down into that bowl, just curious what prompts this strategy from this side.

Thanks in advance.

Out of curiousity, in the AMX 50 Foch replay, what prompted you to have the team hold on your side of the bridge rather than within the valley? Tank comp? Slow start? Or do you just try for that every game? Just trying to work out the thought process, obviously it ended up working out quite well. I've had success camping in the houses/village thing on the opposite spawn and letting them take valley and the opening into river and just pouring death down into that bowl, just curious what prompts this strategy from this side.

Thanks in advance.

It's the smartest thing to do on that side of the map. The bridge is a huge choke point that opens up into a kill zone. And the bushes next to the spawn will give you lots of invistank opportunities.  Just need a heavy or two at the entrance to spot and help slow em down, and a TD to shoot them as they cross the bridge, and GG. Or get a Maus to park on the other side of the bridge and block em.

Would love to see some choice selected T43 vids, Carbon.

I'm starting to grind that line and always get a lot from watching your replays.

I too keep checking this thread for T-43 vids. Watching your replays has improved my russian medium play considerably and as I'm on the T-43 right now I would love to see it in action.

On a related note did play the 34-85 or 43 since the removal of the D10-t? I find myself using a lot of premium shells to avoid the 144 pen ap bouncing.

Just want to hear the tanks blowing up really. Music instead? If so what station/genre?

A lot of things really, i get bored too often of one type.

Sometimes is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONqygJEJIhs

Other times is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y

And other, other times is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XeIMvY2KDw

I can go on but it really depends on the mood.

Some very nice replays.

Interesting how with the Pearl River games you use different tactics.

The Foch you set your team up for the bridge choke point which works well but then the T-44 you went for the rush to B8 and that worked to.

Why was the T-44 different? Was it because you had a good platoon to back you up or you were in a fast tank to get a good position in the valley and then push the enemy back?

I wish more people would realise that defending the bridge is a very good tactic. Even with just 3-5 tanks it frees up the rest of the team to attack the other side of the map.

Hope to see some more of your replays.

Thanks

Under some sort of fucking miracle, my roommates were not:

A) Downloading Pr0n

B) Watching Netflix

B) Torrenting@20MpBs

So i actually, for the first time in 2 months, managed to get all the internet to myself.

I used the meager 2 hours to play some E25 game because i heard it was what the cool kids play nowadays.

Suffice the say, the shit is off the hook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YowY6jccnwQ

Also, an old Conq game that i never got to upload because of my shitty net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAftWQ0x8Ls

Ok so I watched the E25 video.  I can't help but think (through confirmation bias) that if I had charged in on that IS3 in the city on the 0 line like that in my E25 he would have at least shot me at the very least and most likely killed half my crew and modules.  GG