xmenxmen2

M7(Wn8 King)

So I have had the M7 for quite some time and what a beast it is.

Crew skills: camo, sixth sense, ss and offroad.

Pros: unrivalled agility, great rof, solid viewrange, extremely versatile.

Cons: complete lack of armor, gun is lacking in t7

Edit: Will pump out some replays soon

Not to ruin on the fun but there are some tanks that might have bad expected damage and stats which could be changed once WN8 is finalized. I know it's a tank many like in general but perhaps it's to early to go all in padding with it as the point of WN8 is to do away with tanks for padding.

And, of course, if that's your goal (padding), you shouldn't publicize it. The more good players that jump on and drive up the average numbers, the lower your rating will become as they adjust the expected values.

And, of course, if that's your goal (padding), you shouldn't publicize it. The more good players that jump on and drive up the average numbers, the lower your rating will become as they adjust the expected values.

I hear what your saying but people who want to stat pad can simply look up the expected results document and go from there. It's not hard to do.

It's going to be more difficult to pad than many other tanks with low expected values simply because you can't do much to anything tier 7, and your HP pool and armor severely limits your engagement options.

It's going to be more difficult to pad than many other tanks with low expected values simply because you can't do much to anything tier 7, and your HP pool and armor severely limits your engagement options.

I'd say that the M7 is one of the BEST tanks to fight a tier 7 in, great vision control ability, deadly SPrem round (170 pen), lack of armor is a moot point because every tier 5 is paper to a 7 anyway.

When you're a 5 facing a 7, vision control and speed to escape are much more important for your survivability than HP pool and armor.

The M7 in general has been one of my favorite tanks from the get go. The only Tier 5 I enjoy more is the ELC.

I hear what your saying but people who want to stat pad can simply look up the expected results document and go from there. It's not hard to do.

Unless the set of people that would both like to stat pad and are not willing to look up the table themselves is zero, there's still an advantage to being secretive.

Maybe it's just my experiences on deal sites, but I'd be willing to bet there are a fair number of people that want to pad their stats, but are too lazy to put in the minimal effort necessary to do the leg work.

I don't really care, because (as my stats perhaps show) I'm not really into stat padding. Just making an observation.