Platypusbill

So, explain NA scene fads to me

Where does "clam wars" and "eHonoUre" originate from?

And what was the deal behind M60 snorkel gear?

Also, general inside jokes/memes/etc from NA, it confuses me greatly when those pop up on the forums and I am unaware of their meaning.

First two are just corruptions for humorous and/or exaggerated effect.

Snokel M60 was a giant conspiracy to drown M60s when people acquired them to make pubbies mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTACV7ZeYps

This better explains the snorkel gear.

I've seen screenshots from that, but not the actual game lol.

The mass downing happened when I mass-moved everyone from the Relic Community into the same channel due the Relic Clan chat exploding for a count-in. The 'Early M60 Count-In' happened less than twenty minutes after we received our tanks, and by sheer luck we got Lakeville.

The best part is that Wargaming gave everyone in the battle a twenty-four hour ban, even those that were not in M60's.

I am proud to say I started the snorkel thing.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/263439-tank-review-patton-m60/

It was actually a combination of both of our threads.

The name came from your thread, the act of becoming it becoming notorious came from my thread. Funny enough, my thread is a mere four hours older than yours.

Does anyone have a link to the picture that was posted on Reddit that depicted the mass drowning? Sadly, I lost it when we changed our Teamspeak.

I also set up the ' which I was able to trick over 650 players with less than a 50% win rate into taking.

That is possibly the best image on the internet relating to Tanks that I've ever seen. Much thanks, good sir. 

I'm aware that this sounds utterly moronic, but the stunts you gents pulled with m60's is essentially what pushed me to start actually improving at this game, for the chance of getting into a clan which can win one, since I really really want a special toy to irritate others with by crashing. Sure, becoming great at this game sounds nice, but a CW reward tank to go swimming in would be nicer.

Where does "clam wars" and "eHonoUre" originate from?

And what was the deal behind M60 snorkel gear?

Also, general inside jokes/memes/etc from NA, it confuses me greatly when those pop up on the forums and I am unaware of their meaning.

Clam wars was a play on words (obviously) not quite sure who started it. maybe pbkac or sgle.

eHonoUre is from when SGLE(goons) and lozarus got into forum chatting, loz being from the eu emphasized the U, basically the difference between some words in american english and english english. ex. color and coloUr

atleast that was when I first started seeing it

Clam wars was a play on words (obviously) not quite sure who started it. maybe pbkac or sgle.

eHonoUre is from when SGLE(goons) and lozarus got into forum chatting, loz being from the eu emphasized the U, basically the difference between some words in american english and english english. ex. color and coloUr

So it wasn't Queen or King?

Honoure and honorubu are SA (goon) memes carried over from eve, and the delve wars ove a comment by someone in Band of Brothers. I'm going to guess Luci or another GS affiliated person holds responsibility for it.