Ruestir

[NA] M-I-T Recruitment is Now Closed

Last couple nights I've popped on to check for a recruiter to chat with, but haven't seen anyone.  What time are your recruiters usually on? 

We have the white square with red R tag in our name and may have been in 7/42 or Tank Company battles so we missed you. Please feel free to poke us or send a message in the "clan" forums that your going to be online, even if it's just before you can play. Looking forward to platooning with you.

I referred a guy on the official forums to join you guys, he's new (>300 battles) and in IOC_4 (ye gods) but seems to actually want to improve. Col_TRBO is the name. Hope you guys can help him out.

yep.  he dropped tags, and hopefully will be here soon.

I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks for sending him our way .   =D

We have several members that are grinding lines lower than tier 6-7. Our training classes and platooning availability will help the new player be better players when they get to the higher tiers. That should really help keep the blood pressure down on most of the whiny unicoms!  :P

whiny unicoms!  :P

rood to the unicoms.

It's ROOD to the unicoms and it's said in good truthedly fun.  8)

Fixed that for you, mate :)

Well that's just a new level of rood, derp.

Okay I'm done.

IOC recruitment thread nets M-I-T a new recruit!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/346947-ioc-looking-for-multiple-member-types/#topmost

Jonuts hits our requirements on the head. Be willing to learn and don't be a douchebag.

While I don't condone bashing on IOC no matter how much they've earned it, I do find this quite funny.

but in my mind it's a transition of yellow to blue.

Well I'd like to thank you guys for running this clan for training. I've referenced you guys and Bunehs a lot when I have people applying to us but obviously don't have the skills and/or tanks.

Well I'd like to thank you guys for running this clan for training. I've referenced you guys and Bunehs a lot when I have people applying to us but obviously don't have the skills and/or tanks.

I know we've had plenty of people referred to us.  I think I'm going to ask them to start naming names.  Thanks to those of you who do!

I'll post a little brag here because I think it's a testament to what we're accomplishing in our clan.  Monday nights after our training session, and sometimes some other nights as well, we run medium tank companies to add the team play element to the training.  Typically we only run 5 or 6 matches before we call it quits, but as of this last Monday we're 35 wins and 7 losses.  One evening we ran 11 matches and only lost 1.  The guys are really getting it and becoming solid tankers.

I'm not on in the evening a lot, but if you ever need bodies for company battles, myself and the guys in our clan would be willing to accept invites if you see us on. 

I know we've had plenty of people referred to us.  I think I'm going to ask them to start naming names.  Thanks to those of you who do!

I'll post a little brag here because I think it's a testament to what we're accomplishing in our clan.  Monday nights after our training session, and sometimes some other nights as well, we run medium tank companies to add the team play element to the training.  Typically we only run 5 or 6 matches before we call it quits, but as of this last Monday we're 35 wins and 7 losses.  One evening we ran 11 matches and only lost 1.  The guys are really getting it and becoming solid tankers.

You guys also do pretty well in 7/42 battles.

We consistently call (and count on) M-I-T guys to fill in on our team... and I know when ever we've had enough guys to run 2 teams usually 70-80% WR or more.

I'm not on in the evening a lot, but if you ever need bodies for company battles, myself and the guys in our clan would be willing to accept invites if you see us on.

Good deal!

You guys also do pretty well in 7/42 battles.

We consistently call (and count on) M-I-T guys to fill in on our team... and I know when ever we've had enough guys to run 2 teams usually 70-80% WR or more.

I 'm going to have to branch out and try my hand at calling 7/42's sometime.