rocketbrainsurgeon

The ONLY thing that makes me rage in World of Tanks...

This reminds me of the time I was doing team battles with Hellsau. He told the enemy team (full of baddies) how to play Cliff so we could get an actual fight. Instead of listening to his advise, the other team rushed into the 1-2 line, and the game turned into a damage farm. Hellsau single handedly ruined that game.

Also: "juvenile winning". That made my day.

In an artyless game yesterday, I spawned T29 in a tier 8 game. A med in my platoon (ricochet) said he'd spot middle, so I shot a few things. We had a hellcat in valley - that's it. He spots like.... Hellcat, Cromwell, Ferdi, T29 or something on enemy team, all hanging kinda back. I go middle of valley after my little expedition middle, hull down, farm 4 kills and like 2.5k dmg.

Situationally, I think it can sometimes work to "defend valley" lol. But yea, usually it's pretty shit

Any game won by a valley push would have also been won by just going city and killing the enemy.

I'll agree with Kraft, that if the enemy team is really bad and you know your team won't need you in the city, you can go farm bads in the valley.

lakeville valley push works if you have a purple platoon that knows what they are doing tho.

I do it half the time now because fuck this game

While this is certainly true, the platoon can do much better in the town and do it faster, from what I have seen.

Cheese strategies are still sub-optimal though, all it takes is one retard to suiscout you and the jig is up.

#1 tip I give for greens/blues on winning against stacked teams.

Go the way their unicums don't go, cheese push and fast cap.

if you go to where their purples are, you just get outplayed and die.

If you push like fucking lakeville valley at least you have a chance of cheesing fast cap.

In valley you DO have arty support most of the time, arty usually camp at the end of the valley.

Reasons: a. Too many bads push valley making it a good dmg farm b. some arty can mortar rock humpers c. whatdoyouexpect they are clickers d. all of above

I do give those reds/yellows who goes valley credits tho: they can see what enemy tanks are not in town, and their continued "effort" ensures people will go valley everytime(less tanks for you to face/farm dmg in city/mid)

Extra effective against purples since all purples are greedy, most of them will continue farming damage in city, before they realize it's too late and you triple nig cap them.

960 dmg win bitch, but it's a win bitch

So what you are saying is I would be more purple if I didn't rush back to defend (often on my own)?

lakeville valley push works if you have a purple platoon that knows what they are doing tho.

I do it half the time now because fuck this game

I have seen a PBKAC/OTTER platoon with two Type-59's and another fast medium rush up from the South and win the game pretty easily.  It wasn't you, and they were not guys I recognized from here, but they were damn good.  Once they annihilated the other sides valley team and arty, they took turns pulling in and out of cap, ambushing the Red tanks that came to reset.

While I realize that very few platoons would have the skills to do that, I am sure all the tier 6 and 7 mooks in that match mentally noted your success and vowed to pull it off as well.

Forgive me if my logic is faulty, but you guys just increased the chances of making Rocket Brain Surgeons head explode.