besieger

[NA] FOXEY is looking for new playmates!

Greetings!

4KWF1RL.png

[FOXEY] is looking for active players!

Wanting to be a member of the Petco family? Then look no further than FOXEY!

We are an active CW clan that are always looking to improve. We are currently looking for players who are or were active in CW, or just outside looking in. We're looking for people that values teamwork, and are able to listen. Our standards are as follows:

• 55+% W/R 1900+ WN8 recent AND 1600+ WN8 overall
  • Able to make 3 days a week for Clan Wars
  • 4 or more Clan War capable Tier 10s

The following are tanks we would like to see:

• E3/5/T57
  • E-100
  • 50B
  • T62A, Obj. 140, bat
  • Obj. 268/263, Foch 155, WT E100
  • CGC, 261, M53

These are useful, but not used as much:

• IS-7
  • T92, GWE100, Bat arty
  • Leopard
  • STB
  • FV183

Our clan page is here: Teh link

Of course we have people who makes great platoon-mates if you want to platoon outside of Clan War hours, just ask!

Questions, Inquiries? PM myself or one of the recruiters either in-game or here!

EDIT: Updated requirements.

EDIT 2: Updated requirements again, added tank selection (shamelessly copypasta'd from kitti's thread). (04/20/14)

How can you guise be part of the PetCo family when:

1)there is no PetCo family, and

2)you revolted from King's Furry Dictatorship?

PS: Can you start a war and get us to join in when you get foxeypiled? Plz.

PPS: There was no snark at all in this post. If you thought there was, you read it wrong.

How can you guise be part of the PetCo family when:

1)there is no PetCo family, and

2)you revolted from King's Furry Dictatorship?

PS: Can you start a war and get us to join in when you get foxeypiled? Plz.

PPS: There was no snark at all in this post. If you thought there was, you read it wrong.

I'll consider this. I'm still learning about abusing power. Maybe some sexy leg shots, I dunno.

It seems the idea of "PETCO" will exist, despite attempts to nullify the movement. So might as well move with it.

Also, PBKAC wardecced. Will discuss ToS tonight over some dark roast and dessert.

Also, PBKAC wardecced. Will discuss ToS tonight over some dark roast and dessert.

I'm so hard right noa my desk moved up 3 inches.

I certain you will provide better fites than the landing clams that we somehow lost a landing too and are now getting chip spammed by.

I'm so hard right noa my desk moved up 3 inches.

I certain you will provide better fites than the landing clams that we somehow lost a landing too and are now getting chip spammed by.

Cleaning house first is required. :P

I was going to join FOXEY... then they upped the requirements to join. i is doge skrub noaw.

all kidding aside, Foxey's still got some great people in there. and some seriously good players.  ADRR was a good commander and im sure Arrogant is now.

I was going to join FOXEY... then they upped the requirements to join. i is doge skrub noaw.

all kidding aside, Foxey's still got some great people in there. and some seriously good players.  ADRR was a good commander and im sure Arrogant is now.

Lies. I have no idea what Im doing

FOXEY r best clan join now skurbs

Yo, our Westfield game that we ran into you, our Type 59 spent half the battle bitching at my platoon that carried his ass. Something about how SPershings should "rush and flank up the valley" o_o

Yo, our Westfield game that we ran into you, our Type 59 spent half the battle bitching at my platoon that carried his ass. Something about how SPershings should "rush and flank up the valley" o_o

Yeah... cause SP are KNOWN for their speed and agility.