Sign in to follow this  
Panzer9Supertiger

How far I've come in 7k games....

Well, a few milestones:

signature.png

1. Full blue recent stats!

2. Just reached 51% overall winrate today

3. Dat overall wn8.... so close.

As a frame of reference, this was me at a little over 3k games, and this was after I started trying to improve:

vy5rfa.png

Yes, AFTER. If you want before, take the overall stats in that picture and drop them a little. Yeah, I was pretty horrible....

There are so many things I did wrong then. I never used equipment, though I think I had I tank that had a camo net or something.... my best crew had like 85% on primary skill, most of the time I just ground fresh 50% crews. I used AP in everything, even the 105 derp on the Hetzer. I didn't carry any consumables..... just not doing those basic things greatly improved my play. Oh, and not playing on 7fps. That sort of helped.

On a side note your curves are similar to Sela, so obviously you rerolled

THAT is hilarious! Because only "legit" players never have fluctuations, grind bad lines, play a little drunk one weekend...

Good job, OP! I didn't even BEGIN to recognize the amount of fun improvement could be until ~8k games.

Nice job! My goal is also to get blue stats. I am one of those people that starts out as an average player (orange-yellow stats) and gets slowly better. I don't think there was ever a time when I had red stats.

Excellent work, friend.

On a side note: My stats have been absolutely skyrocketing lately, thanks to my E-100. I think I may have mastered it in pubs. In fact, I boosted its DPG by over 200 in the last TWO DAYS. WOW.

Extra note: My 1000 battles WN8 just passed over into unicum territory. :D

Having once been a worse overall player than you(black stats yo) I am so proud of you.

I am still getting back to blue due to dropping about 100 fps(playing on a laptop now) and for not playing for months at a time.

Good job, and I can't wait to be purple with you!

Since I double posted, I'll give you a haiku

Blossom grow expand

Continue never ending

Look remember back

signature.png

I wasn't kidding about being red and almost black, suprisingly, I brought up the stats on this 100 points when I played it.